2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That’s crazy! I’m still waiting on the Skunk to be lows.
And looking ninja turtleish is the exact reason I didn’t like the lows :lol:
I'd kill for a skunk low but I just know they'd ruin it smh . I'm glad it hasn't been done , it saves me the letdown

I didn't like the de la low retros at all, compared to the highs. I preferred the lighter color and smoother nubuck on the highs. I think the janoski retros were the best executed as far as any nike SB goes. All the dunks were ruined in one way or another.

Thread keeps movin. People comin out the woodwork for the pigeons.

I have not had a local now for over 5 years. I owe most of it to the regulars in this thread.

I am hoping to grab a pair for myself and a pair for my brother. Been three years since he bought a pair of sb’s.

Spoke to my local shop(s) today and the pairs are going to arrive next week. Invoice is being emailed to them. They expect less quantity available than the TRD high QS. Which they usually get about 32-38 pairs.

They may get 22-28 pairs or maybe more if they ask their SB reps for to get them more QS pigeon pairs.

The colorway on the Pigeon 2’s makes sense actually...Jeff Staple always seems to go Grey ~ Black ~ White with his sneaker collabs...Black based was the logical release...Of course if that trend holds, hopefully it won’t take another decade+ for a third (White based) pair release...

Last edited:
De La lows and denim highs are my favorites. These Pigeon numbers got me worried already :rofl:

Lace swap is needed on the pigeons IMO

Would have been interesting to be releasing both black and white pairs of pigeons
I think a white pair would look quite nice
I’d buy both I think

And the DLS lows are also a favorite but they aren’t near as nice looking as the originals
I can’t say anything bad about the denims.... other than I wish they were lows

kinda wish I'd kept my dls lows and highs but oh well. still have these tho, someone on my youtube channel wanted me to remake my really old, crappy review on em from 2015 haha. gave me an excuse to bust em out again

Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Cali-wdywt.jpg

If you're talking strictly best executed low to high or high to low, it's hard to make a case against the DLS lows. Denim highs are dope af but aren't really an accurate representation of the lows imo.

If you're talking strictly best executed low to high or high to low, it's hard to make a case against the DLS lows. Denim highs are dope af but aren't really an accurate representation of the lows imo.
Cali high was more accurate IMO, they used similar tumbled leather and suede panels, whereas the hologram on the DLS low is not nearly the same quality as the high.

The leather on the Cali highs was inconsistent. Dudes were getting pairs where one shoe had smooth leather and the other had super grainy/tumbled leather. At least DLS lows materials were consistent across the board.

Back
Top Bottom