2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

20171101_123415.jpg

Steal!!!

Besides the QC issues with stain glass n liquid sb Concepts always comes correct, I definitely see them selling better, can't wait to see what they got cooked up.

I thought the Stained Glass joints were super dope aside from the horrendous QC/production flaws...might've been slightly biased since I happened to be in Boston that week and @bballermarkie and @sipy showed me the church in Harvard Yard that the shoes were inspired from though.

I probably get more compliments on my stained glass from random people than any other shoe. Actually had a dude ask me one time if they were a custom Jordan 1 :rofl:
youd get more compliments walking in some stained glass then in some SOMPs but i'd still take SOMPs over the stained glass

youd get more compliments walking in some stained glass then in some SOMPs but i'd still take SOMPs over the stained glass
I don’t own SOMPs unfortunately. I remember how everyone was pissed at cncpts when they wouldn’t except returns for the initial release of that collection with the special boxes (which I fell for) but oh well the box looks pretty in my closet |l

When I started seeing some worn pairs of the holy grails, I thought the holographic coating was supposed to strip off.

Back
Top Bottom