2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This was the response which makes no sense

word for word the email i got from them "The reason the shoe was still online is a result of another customer ordering the shoe PRIOR to your current order. Since RIF Los Angeles is a sneaker consignment store and NOT a retail store our stock and online inventory is constantly updated and changes hourly. Therefore as a result shoes may be online for an extended period of time. The online inventory is edited daily during our stores operation hours". Bunch of B.S, funny never had this problem with Flight Club.

Maybe they just misspoke and it was purchased in store/over the phone and they didn't update the website before you put your order through? It is frustrating but it happens all the time, even with major retailers.

It’s happened on 3 different occasions and when I tried emailing them on other sneakers to see if they are in stock so I don’t go through the same thing and they don’t respond.
Maybe they just misspoke and it was purchased in store/over the phone and they didn't update the website before you put your order through? It is frustrating but it happens all the time, even with major retailers.

Last edited:
A81C5EFD-8FFD-4E6A-9B6F-72CA779A273A.jpeg

Happy Halloween boys and ghouls!

Y'all I completely forgot about Pink Box era Halloween lows...the new Pigeon joints are almost 1:1 the same aside from a slightly different shade on the outsole:

dunk-low-sb-true-black-02.jpg

Still have a deadstock pair of these in my closet, lace bag attached with white and orange laces. 2 pairs of extra laces with this release.

I had bought size 9 not realizing they weren’t 9.5

Lets shy away from the pigeons real quick and talk about whats good with those concepts highs were expecting, any developing info on those ?

Now THAT is the shoe that’s being kept under wraps...We don’t even know the actual color usage at this point...Need that info like yesterday...

Back
Top Bottom