2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

with u on that man

Damn.  Did not want to like those, but they are nice.  I'm down for a pair.
I get it, but I don't see myself wearing them. Hopefully NSB comes out with another Xmas dunk loved the Krampus. Would like to see what extras come with the concept release though.

same here. Feel like Dude Love...."Ow! Have Mercy!"

Count me in those Christmas Concepts Collab, first picture turned me off but these high quality picture turned me around in a second, the detail is on point.
Love the design of those ugly Christmas sweaters but I don't think I could rock those so I'll be passing. Nice execution though, detail looks good as well.
Fam. 

I am a nerd for Christmas anything. I do the whole ugly Christmas Sweater **** and the whole nine. When the Krampus colorway dropped...BRUH..I copped the GOAT sweater. 

Got a lil chilly out

Once again huge s/o to John00 for coming thru in the clutch with these MIAs for #teamretail Pics don't do these justice. I like them waaaaay more than I originally did.

Last edited:
I like the concept on the xmas sbs! Sweet, just wish the flowers on there werent, if so id cop, i think thatl be the breaker for me on otherwise a nice as shoe

:rofl: at that sweater. Repped.

Seeing those Charcoal Highs hurts :lol:

Last pair of Highs I copped 11.5. Screw Nike and their inconsistent sizing. Gave em away to my cousin. Need to track down a 12 for a good price.

Just a quick question guys. Ordered a pair of WOF dunks from Salvation Irvine on saturday (phone order) and still haven't received any shipping information. Have called them twice regarding shipment but still no tracking number. think im getting the run around because they told me twice they will e-mail me the tracking but still nothing. never ordered from here before but from people's comments it looks like they are legit. Just need some type of confirmation because my card has been charged but no order confirmation or anything. Should i just wait it out or call them again or speak with a manager? Anybody order from here before and can explain how their experience went? Thanks!

Just a quick question guys. Ordered a pair of WOF dunks from Salvation Irvine on saturday (phone order) and still haven't received any shipping information. Have called them twice regarding shipment but still no tracking number. think im getting the run around because they told me twice they will e-mail me the tracking but still nothing. never ordered from here before but from people's comments it looks like they are legit. Just need some type of confirmation because my card has been charged but no order confirmation or anything. Should i just wait it out or call them again or speak with a manager? Anybody order from here before and can explain how their experience went? Thanks!
They are owned and run by Nike so they are legit, however in your situation I would give them another day or two and check back regarding shipment.

So what are the shop collabs this year Spot, bP, FTC and MIA? Having 3/4 kinda irking me now lol especially when my local called me to ask if I wanted FTCs smh. Kinda want to complete the set now haha. Time to hit the bay see what FTCs going for.

I had the same deal. Ordered, but never got a tracking number or an order confirmation. However, they showed up in about a week with no problems. I wouldn't worry about it. My experience with them was great.

Last edited:
So what are the shop collabs this year Spot, bP, FTC and MIA? Having 3/4 kinda irking me now lol especially when my local called me to ask if I wanted FTCs smh. Kinda want to complete the set now haha. Time to hit the bay see what FTCs going for.
Basically box price plus tax plus shipping. There's a size 12 around my way for basically what I paid from Premier ($120).

I need to stop playing and grab SPOTs. I kind of want the in store version though since I may be able to get them for $150ish.

MIAs...in due time.

Last two weeks have been good to me SB pickup wise. 4 pairs, barely cracked $300. Photos to come once the other pair arrives from across the pond.

i hope you don't mean this past saturday do you? it's not even been two business days since then.

anyone know the RD on the Orange pair with the clear midsole & clear sole?

Which ones are those?

I don't think the black florals had that much hype behind them. People got so caught up with the Supreme drop floral stuff that it played a big part in the regular digi florals getting scooped u

Back
Top Bottom