2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What I really want to know is how is that wannabe Travis Barker looking mug PK getting all these samples from? Like who are you blowing dude?

In any case those Christmas Mornings are a must cop. (yeah I came up with that new nickname) I might hafta reach out for some help if they drop at Concepts first cuz those are a must for the holiday season.

Some dark denim, red flannel, v-neck, light jacket/military jacket, stylish scarf and/or snowball beanie/peru beanie. I just made your fit :lol:

Taking this pic last night made me realize how much more I want the FTCs lol

Also made me realize how weak the WOF QS is compared to the rest.

Taking this pic last night made me realize how much more I want the FTCs lol

Also made me realize how weak the WOF QS is compared to the rest.

I think its because of the laceswap man. Black laces or bust on the WOFs, it just balances out the sneaker properly.
Personally fell in love with them, easily one of my favorite pickups of the year. They're just that type of sneaker thats low-key yet unique and I think the colorblocking on them is flawless

WOW i like those black/blue highs... I've always said if i by some miracle went pro for SB my first request would be for a pair of royal j-pack highs and those are pretty similar

I think its because of the laceswap man. Black laces or bust on the WOFs, it just balances out the sneaker properly.
Personally fell in love with them, easily one of my favorite pickups of the year. They're just that type of sneaker thats low-key yet unique and I think the colorblocking on them is flawless

As much as I do like the black laces on the WOF I like em better with the gold ones. But what I meant was weak as in no special insole. I know you don't get all the bells and whistles as the store release but even that release was weak too.

As much as I do like the black laces on the WOF I like em better with the gold ones. But what I meant was weak as in no special insole. I know you don't get all the bells and whistles as the store release but even that release was weak too.

Oh ok I see what you're getting at..could've used a little more unique hits such as the palm tree tongue.
Just thought of this, imagine they had a small pink star (a la walk of fame) on the heel like where the Heineken dunks have theirs? Coulda been better than "BROOKLYN PROJECTS" [kanye shrug]

...in other news, these are dope:

That colorway's available overseas now..

Still on the lookout for that thrasher collab version of those^

-edit-
Preview pic for anyone that missed it:

Last edited:
Oh ok I see what you're getting at..could've used a little more unique hits such as the palm tree tongue.
Just thought of this, imagine they had a small pink star (a la walk of fame) on the heel like where the Heineken dunks have theirs? [kanye shrug] Coulda been better than "BROOKLYN PROJECTS"

That was supposed to be on it originally I think but then this "lawsuit" and C&D happened. Which is why there was no BP branding on it all Honestly has that sample ever been seen? I can't recall seeing it with the star on the heel.

...in other news, these are dope:

That colorway's available overseas now..
Repped for the pics. Been waiting on those myself. I think there was some other colorway (a third one) that involved some blue if I remember correctly. Any idea on retail? Sounds like we are looking October?

Back
Top Bottom