2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i love my pair....

883232-008a.JPG

simple cop, i could of had them like 4 times on nike app if i wanted them. but i dont.
although for some reason it wanted me to add my shipping addy, dont know why they have always had it b4, anyone else have their shipping addy removed???
uhh if you thought you could've had them, and saw you needed to enter shipping address, you would've taken a loss too. That's what messed everyone up. You're makin a fool of yourself. Unless you got through after clicking purchase now, you don't know if you "could of had them like 4 times on nike app."

Happy to have my pair, just dont see the need of a lame attempt of rubbing it in other peoples faces, same thing for people saying the human races were easy, so facetious.
wasnt rubbing anything in, was just explaining my situation i wasnt a fan so i didnt get them.

First time I’ve ever had a problem with Snkrs and premier was a joke. Oh well needed to buy a new vacuum cleaner today anyway:D

Just want to make sure it's OK with the Sk8erBois that I can be a fan of Staple (have about a dozen shirts, seven hoodies, jackets, etc.) - but not Dunks in general - and be disappointed that I didn't get these shoes.

Lookingforyourblessingthanks.

I know some of y'all like these but that picture just solidifies my opinion that these would be nothing more than beaters if it didnt have a pigeon patch

Back
Top Bottom