2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anyone know if EB still has hoodies? Going to scoop one for the W I got today. If not, Jeff’s site will be best?

Are they just Nike Blanks, TTS?

I was lucky enough to cop on SNKRS, but the address bit was screwy. It wouldn't let me select it until I edited and added phone number. The issue is that it didn't tell you that, so I just clicked edit randomly and noticed.

Paypal was charged, and on the app it says 'purchased', however no confirmation from Nike and nothing under 'orders'. Hoping for the best, looks like folks are getting canceled on after receiving the 'got'em'

I was lucky enough to cop on SNKRS, but the address bit was screwy. It wouldn't let me select it until I edited and added phone number. The issue is that it didn't tell you that, so I just clicked edit randomly and noticed.
Same here but I wasn't lucky to cop. So basically we beat the bots but only some got to cop.

I don't think so, honestly I didn't even think they would get these

they didn't have the Supa's or Gino's, they are up on South and 5th now not around the corner from Jon's bar, that is the yup I miss the most, not even sure Kerry Getz still owns it

yea i remember when i got my unheavens gates they were around the corner from johns bar. they had dunks on the wall for sale from their vault. i have only been to the new spot once on south. i feel like alot of accounts got these but our favorite hypebeasts maxed out their cc's stealing them away from the OG's,

i have no local anymore. have to fight online and never seam to win. im kinda over it anymore

Weird that people had shipping issues. I️ didn’t encounter that luckily. This was not an easy cop. Funny that I️ saw an email saying that PayPal submitted payment info to Nike then SNKRS updated.

Hopefully they gonna do a restock in the near future like other releases before

In case these end up on Staple's website:

staplecode.png

Y'all have an hour...

Back
Top Bottom