2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This has been the craziest SB release in a minute. It's like Nike really cut down the quantities of these so that they could once again turn into "only a select few actually have them." My local told me they only had one size 9! I'm most upset that so many of the true NTSB fam couldn't get theirs. I contacted my local to hopefully get a pair held that I could contribute, but nope. He said it was a wrap over an hour before. I really can't believe I got so damn lucky with SNKRS.

Really happy for you bro.

Resell ain't that bad on em

300 to 310 USD for the pigeon
Time is different now, I guess I'm alright to accept the fact that I got an L
but i will pass on the 310 USD resell

Capture.PNG

I'm waiting for cash poor resellers to unload these when the next "thing" is coming. I know we're talking less numbers here, but same thing happened with WISC. I think I would pay around 200 or maybe a little more, but would rather not

I'm waiting for cash poor resellers to unload these when the next "thing" is coming. I know we're talking less numbers here, but same thing happened with WISC. I think I would pay around 200 or maybe a little more, but would rather not

Yeezys coming up. More 11s coming. I think you’ll be fine if you’re okay being patient

It’s officially dead on the board

yup I seen them low as $55 on eBay random sizes

I meant on release, not where they settled down to. On release pairs were selling out everywhere, and the special packaging pairs were fetching wild prices. Then BS and fully laced released more of it all

Dam I think we all underestimated the hype on the pigeons(I sure a hell did). Had a bit of a family emergency yesterday so I couldn't really try for them, but I got home fully expecting to find them somewhere(or at least the resell to be way less). That sure as heck wasn't happening :smh:

Dam and after repeatedly saying these would be easy too lol.. I'm not gonna bite on these prices though, gonna wait it out a couple weeks. Price has no where to go but down.

I've had fun today learning about nike SB. All this pigeon hype got me researching all the other models. I been skating almost 18 years and never even paid 1 lick of attention to em. Coming up on toy machine baker emerica etc as a kid the last thing I cared for was some corporate brand like nike amd their skate shoes. Years later I see now alot of cool kicks I missed out on...that recent pink box themed model is so dope! I'm a fan now for sure and my 1st pair is the black pigeon so I'll be in here now checking out upcoming drops. Imma buy a pair of a not so baller model and see how they skate. Sorry for the story just thought I'd share.

Growing up we looked at Nike as the enemy. It was es emerica dvs ettnies etc. I remember looking at Nike for the first time in CCS and just being mad. Saying they had no business in skateboarding . That they were too big and would fail. And at first they did. But culture changed and they swooped right in. Times change people change. Got out of skateboarding for a while as I got older but always remembered my roots. But SB captured my attention. The ideas. The concepts. The hype. We all bite like a fish on a hook. If I could still skate (Damm knees) I would skate the ishod model because the board feel has to be better for skaters. Which is why I don't mind that model for what it is. Just hope they don't end the trd.

Want to learn how to skate eventually, just never took the risk on learning.

Always was afraid of falling on my face.

Growing up we looked at Nike as the enemy. It was es emerica dvs ettnies etc. I remember looking at Nike for the first time in CCS and just being mad. Saying they had no business in skateboarding . That they were too big and would fail. And at first they did. But culture changed and they swooped right in. Times change people change. Got out of skateboarding for a while as I got older but always remembered my roots. But SB captured my attention. The ideas. The concepts. The hype. We all bite like a fish on a hook. If I could still skate (Damm knees) I would skate the ishod model because the board feel has to be better for skaters. Which is why I don't mind that model for what it is. Just hope they don't end the trd.
miniramps are your friend.......

Back
Top Bottom