2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dam I think we all underestimated the hype on the pigeons(I sure a hell did). Had a bit of a family emergency yesterday so I couldn't really try for them, but I got home fully expecting to find them somewhere(or at least the resell to be way less). That sure as heck wasn't happening :smh:

Dam and after repeatedly saying these would be easy too lol.. I'm not gonna bite on these prices though, gonna wait it out a couple weeks. Price has no where to go but down.

I don't think anyone here underestimated them. I think we underestimated how bad the release would be. SNKRS broke and all websites were done within a minute. Locally, half (being generous) of the stock made it to the retail.

AC0063C0-4181-4C7C-A2BA-72C059DE8269.jpeg
Bruh im STILL looking for a pair. I wanna put them blood splatter laces from the WISC SBs on them lol
Here’s mys with the blood spatter laces

Last edited:
So now that these pigeons are over and done with for the time being, onto the next one. What's up with those blue UCS from concepts ? Lol

Never happened to me b4 w Nike or Snkrs....

I'll def take 2 purrs tho :evil::nthat:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171112-133654.png
    Screenshot_20171112-133654.png
    542.9 KB · Views: 131
Yeah, I got it also. It's probably due to them releasing it on the same day as the XI's and the influx of traffic might have caused some problems. People are still getting their confirmation e-mails today.

Back
Top Bottom