2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How much you think DS Baby bears are? found a pair locally and don't know how much i should pay, market is all over the placefor them at the moment.

:lol:...

Perfect example of how ridiculous the “sneaker culture” is in 2017...

The Pigeons get some hype and now all the sneaker info spots are crawling over each other to post up any SB related info hey can get their hands on...Fact checking first, nah...Forget that SB’s been dead to these same fools for years...

ff6fdebdc4589731a4a72ca693542d044c36b949_hq.gif

How much you think DS Baby bears are? found a pair locally and don't know how much i should pay, market is all over the placefor them at the moment.
flight club had them for $400-450 thats the most you should pay. I thought thesse would be more sought after because this is my favorite sneaker of all time. but they are not. I seen a pair of deadstock sample pairs go for 450 on ebay. but it does look like pairs are starting to dry up.

flight club had them for $400-450 thats the most you should pay. I thought thesse would be more sought after because this is my favorite sneaker of all time. but they are not. I seen a pair of deadstock sample pairs go for 450 on ebay. but it does look like pairs are starting to dry up.

baby and papa bears are my grails and so hard to find in good condition and in my size. one just happens to pop up locally but just rying to get the right price

I would love to see the Unkles re-release. High again or a low conversion. Unless Nike did some super elaborate hype machine type stuff, limited the supply, or gave some "they caused a riot" story with it, I don't think they'd be as hyped as the Pigeons. But I wouldn't complain. I've always wanted a pair.

Just got back from vacay. Totally skipped out on the pigeon release. How did it go? **** show? Did most of the regulars get their pairs?

Back
Top Bottom