2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

WHATS UP, Y’ALL! HEY CAN ANY OF U FELLAS POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF THAT STAPLE NIKE HOODIE? ANY LEADS ARE APPRECIATED...THANKS. HOLLA...

CED B.

Given the method I went into getting these shoes, probably not.

I'll pass.

image.gif

WHATS UP, Y’ALL! HEY CAN ANY OF U FELLAS POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF THAT STAPLE NIKE HOODIE? ANY LEADS ARE APPRECIATED...THANKS. HOLLA...

CED B.
Haven't found any place thats selling them since they sold out on staple. Grailed has them for $1000 and eBay for $160+? It went for $80

Also, shoutouts to glue stains. Wouldn't be a proper Nike purchase without a random glue stain somewhere lol.

EDIT:
carolinakickg carolinakickg , agreed. We can only dream.

It's quite a shame that so many people (SB fans especially) missed out on this release because of the hype that surrounded it. With resell steadily decreasing, I'm hoping people start snagging up pairs at reasonable prices though. Not an original colorway, but it is a clean shoe in-hand.

Last edited:
Just got back from vacay. Totally skipped out on the pigeon release. How did it go? **** show? Did most of the regulars get their pairs?

They were a mess. Every site sold out in Supreme type of quickness and SNKRS was a total mess and that's coming from someone who actually hit on SNKRS.

On the plus side resell keeps falling and falling. Be at $190 everywhere by next week.

So I ordered from the UK and at the time of release (2am my time) , I didn’t know my uk size and ordered a 1/2 size up my mistake

Thanks to all the posters who recommended sizing up 1/2 . I got my pigeons in today and 1/2 size up fits great .

:lol:...

Perfect example of how ridiculous the “sneaker culture” is in 2017...

The Pigeons get some hype and now all the sneaker info spots are crawling over each other to post up any SB related info hey can get their hands on...Fact checking first, nah...Forget that SB’s been dead to these same fools for years...
those link dudes are nothing but vultures.

Back
Top Bottom