2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know how these fit?

They are growing on me.

60900A7C-0C0B-4D78-9A61-4FAE8E7749AE.png

i have one but i haven't fitted it yet since there are no scheduled hikes.
i'll let you know the fit once i got home from work

I know y'all are probably sick of seeing them at this point, but I finally got my Black Pigeons in the mail from Premier today and put them straight to feet. Personally I'm thrilled with them and am very impressed by the quality—the nubuck is nice and supple (reminds me of the SOMPs), and the Stetson leather is no slouch either. I tested the water resistance under a faucet and sure enough, they repel water pretty well. They arrived slightly scuffed in some portions, but they're going to get beat anyways so I don't mind. Overall, I'm very content with the $110 spent and am glad to see the resell plummeting as I wouldn't mind picking up a second pair.

IMG.png

hufrain.jpg

Swapped in black since my last wear. One thing I've always loved about SBs is that they always come with an extra set of laces and they almost always look good. I never had dooms, but I remember people put every color lace on earth in those.
I am still confused why I sold my pair, maybe I needed the money then? A big regret.

I sold a bunch of stuff only because of room and tired of looking at-took some losses too.

Selling kicks always seems like a bad idea unless you are quitting completely
This is why I don’t sell (unless they are doubles, but even then I don’t wanna..... luckily I have plenty of room)
I do a yearly sell off of stuff. It's the only way to keep things somewhat manageable. Don't really regret selling anything, only thing I regret is not keeping a catalog of what I used to have.

That white pigeon looks nice..
Im feelin the medicoms, the pack with bearbricks makes me want them more but ill wait... maybe i can get them on sale

Last edited:
I do a yearly sell off of stuff. It's the only way to keep things somewhat manageable. Don't really regret selling anything, only thing I regret is not keeping a catalog of what I used to have.
Whenever I do the Annual SS on here, or others, That is the one thing I always forget to write down...What Sneak I just gave...
Then when I'm looking for that particular Sneak, I'm all like, "What the heck happened to "Such Sneak"
Then I remember that I gave it away...
I really should write that stuff down...

white pigeon looks better then the black.
medi's this fri hope to get.
interested in the UCS for this year concepts always has a banger, especially iso stuff

Back
Top Bottom