2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today's pick up; Concepts Cambridge MA.
Came w the Concept's calendar & store Box, priced at$155.
Store was giving out fortune cookies, if inside you received a fortune that reads: "you'll shoot your eye out" That allows you to purchase their exclusive Concepts BB gun. (Priced @ $120). Folks were not buying the gun so they just made it as fcfs.
Arrived at 8:45am, was prob 60-70th in line. Store didn't open til 10:15am. Finally @ 12:30 was able to purchase a pair. At this time there were only 4-6 pairs left, 3' sz7.5s & 3 sz 8s.
Struck out on my sz 9.5, picked these up hopefully I can do a sz trade down the line. The 25+ behind me left w prob only a chance to buy clothing and Acronym af1s. Will be trying for these on the 7th. Crappy pics I know. Enjoy

Thanks for an overview of the event. I must be getting old or something. Just imagining lining up that long and missing out... Perhaps it's a good thing I'm not hassled to try it anymore.

But atleast you got a pkg so it paid off! Enjoy it! :D

gold box venoms tonight...

IMG-0063.JPG

i miss my pair.. they're all thrashed from being skated now

Thanks for an overview of the event. I must be getting old or something. Just imagining lining up that long and missing out... Perhaps it's a good thing I'm not hassled to try it anymore.

I was at the NYC event and saw this group of resellers/ line cutter crew that hit up the Black Pigeon release. I started to worry that I wasn't going to get my 9.5... I guess thats their part time... and no one says anything because they're big guys and we don't want to get the line shut down or get into any fights. One almost broke out because of these guys at Extra Butter and security sucks overall...

I was at the NYC event and saw this group of resellers/ line cutter crew that hit up the Black Pigeon release. I started to worry that I wasn't going to get my 9.5... I guess thats their part time... and no one says anything because they're big guys and we don't want to get the line shut down or get into any fights. One almost broke out because of these guys at Extra Butter and security sucks overall...
wish there was a dislike button because that type of stuff cant go down.

Wondering if anyone can take a pic of the ugly christmas sweater with sb laces instead of the flat laces they came with.

But atleast you got a pkg so it paid off! Enjoy it! :D

If it were my sz, for sure.
Will try on the 7th.

Today's pick up; Concepts Cambridge MA.
Came w the Concept's calendar & store Box, priced at$155.
Store was giving out fortune cookies, if inside you received a fortune that reads: "you'll shoot your eye out" That allows you to purchase their exclusive Concepts BB gun. (Priced @ $120). Folks were not buying the gun so they just made it as fcfs.
Arrived at 8:45am, was prob 60-70th in line. Store didn't open til 10:15am. Finally @ 12:30 was able to purchase a pair. At this time there were only 4-6 pairs left, 3' sz7.5s & 3 sz 8s.
Struck out on my sz 9.5, picked these up hopefully I can do a sz trade down the line. The 25+ behind me left w prob only a chance to buy clothing and Acronym af1s. Will be trying for these on the 7th. Crappy pics I know. Enjoy

What does a BB gun have to do with Christmas, or the holidays in general, I can see why folks passed on it

What does a BB gun have to do with Christmas, or the holidays in general, I can see why folks passed on it
Well it’s from a Christmas story, which is about a boy who wants the red Ryder. But it really seems out of place with the collab as it has zero to do with the movie.

Well it’s from a Christmas story, which is about a boy who wants the red Ryder. But it really seems out of place with the collab as it has zero to do with the movie.

Okay got it, just thought it was a holiday themed shoe I didn't even realize they were going that hard tying it to the movie. Guess I need to re-watch it cause the only thing I really remember from that film was the kid getting his tongue stuck

the shoes represent a ****tty xmas and the movie is a classic/non traditional xmas, lot ****tty things happen in it so yes it makes sense if u can see the correlation

the shoes represent a ****tty xmas and the movie is a classic/non traditional xmas, lot ****tty things happen in it so yes it makes sense if u can see the correlation

I'd say that's a far reach

The shoe has absolutely nothing to do with the movie, the BB gun is just Concepts trying to play the folks that need all the extras. A box and ornament is one thing, but a BB gun that's almost the price of the shoes is OD

Back
Top Bottom