2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

not really, u see the asian food take out boxes in cncpts photos? another christmas story nod, its cool that u cant grasp the idea of something not having to be literally written on shoe "****ty non traditional xmas" but a tacky ugly sweater does just that in one swing. cncpts just encompasses all the aspects of ****ty xmas and used an old movie that tells a non traditional xmas story. cncpts doesnt need to play folks, nobody forcin em to buy a damn gun, just adds to theme of messed up christmas not that hard to grasp but apparently so for some

Haha no.. Chinese restaurants are one of the few places open on Christmas.

The Christmas Story having a Chinese restaurant scene is happenstance.

plenty places open on xmas day, its e z a nod to MESSED up xmas in that old movie, ya just too dense to realize

• Applebee’s: Most locations closed, Times Square, NY location open regular hours
  • Boston Market: Most locations open noon to 6 p.m.
  • Buca di Beppo: Most locations open 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
  • Chart House: Most locations open 11 a.m to 9 p.m.
  • Denny’s: Open 24 hours
  • Fogo de Chão: Open 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
  • IHOP: 99 percent of locations are franchised and determine their own hours
  • McCormick and Schmick’s: Open, hours TBA
  • Old Country Buffet: Open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
  • Papa John’s: Open from noon to 11 p.m.
  • Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse: Open noon to 8 p.m.
  • Shakey’s Pizza: Open noon to 9 p.m.
  • Smith and Wollensky: Main dining room open 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
  • Starbucks: Most locations open 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
  • Steak ‘n Shake: Locations re-open at 11 a.m.
  • TGIF’s: Most locations open 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
  • Village Inn: Open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
  • Waffle House: Open 24/7

plenty places open on xmas day
My man, you're missing the point.

The gun has nothing to do with the shoe, it's an exorbitantly priced accessory. It's clearly a nod to the movie, anyone can see that. The shoe itself has nothing to do with the movie which is why the gun is mis-placed in this collab. "A Concepts Story" is a craigslist missed connection for a shoe about ugly sweaters. Tell me what the bottle of corona is doing there, or the brandy, or the cracked cigar.. You're reaching something foolish now, and im smackin that hand down.

bruv, those are symbols of messed up xmas, the drunk uncle is perfect for messed up xmas, smoking his cigar while slurring bout the way it use to be, he will ruin a family xmas real e z, the shoes are messed up christmas, angry snowmen? they usually happy but na he angry and even the insole he urinating in the snow, shoes should be called messed up xmas bc that what they really are. the gun, the destroyed gingerbread, the alcohol, angry snowman, angry gingerbread man, all messed up xmas, the ugly sweater just brings them all together, do u get it now?

0VDNK7F.gif

I will agree it’s lazy and reaching

Still interested in seeing them in hand but not really all that interested

Glad the ISO stuff isn’t stellar so I don’t have to try to track them down (unless I find a deal)

man I would love to see a full " A Christmas Story" dunk. It was a few pages back but someone suggested it.
ralphie bunny.jpg
or
leglamp12.jpg

Has to be the best Christmas movie. I saw some members saying they weren't familiar with it and was shocked.
I didn't think you could avoid it if you tried, it even runs 24 hours straight on Christmas Day.

Back
Top Bottom