Breaking em in for the office xmas party tonight. Need moar

UCS back up on SNEAKRS in the UK for another release tomorrow morning 8am gmt

Attachments

• D93CC91F-D1C9-4C48-8DDF-496D49721A99.png
    D93CC91F-D1C9-4C48-8DDF-496D49721A99.png
    811.6 KB · Views: 3
20171208_113509_Film3-1.jpg

Breaking em in for the office xmas party tonight. Need moar
Gonna be honest, picked em up last night w total intention to wear but I don’t like em, not cuz they’re intentionally ugly, which is the point, but because it looks less like an ugly sweater and more like it has stickers on it. All of the embellishments look like cheap stickers and don’t scream “ugly sweater”. Would’ve been awesome if they could’ve incorporated the designs in the fabric of the upper itself, you know, like a sweater. Heck, a flyknit woven ugly sweater SB Dunk would’ve looked interesting. That wouldve been a major endeavor for Nike and not worth it for a small QS, not a GR.

Love the multicolors of the upper here, but want people to think this looks like an ugly sweater, not an SB that has stickers slapped on. This was lazy.

Sold em for double what i paid and off they go.

Gonna be honest, picked em up last night w total intention to wear but I don’t like em, not cuz they’re intentionally ugly, which is the point, but because it looks less like an ugly sweater and more like it has stickers on it. All of the embellishments look like cheap stickers and don’t scream “ugly sweater”. Would’ve been awesome if they could’ve incorporated the designs in the fabric itself, you know, like a sweater. Sold em for double what i paid and off they go.

That’s been my hang up with the theme from the beginning...I’d be totally down if they were woven into the fabric like an actual Christmas Sweater...

Nike isn’t going to put that kind of development into an SB though...

Gonna be honest, picked em up last night w total intention to wear but I don’t like em, not cuz they’re intentionally ugly, which is the point, but because it looks less like an ugly sweater and more like it has stickers on it. All of the embellishments look like cheap stickers and don’t scream “ugly sweater”. Would’ve been awesome if they could’ve incorporated the designs in the fabric of the upper itself, you know, like a sweater. Heck, a flyknit woven ugly sweater SB Dunk would’ve looked interesting. That wouldve been a major endeavor for Nike and not worth it for a small QS, not a GR.

Love the multicolors of the upper here, but want people to think this looks like an ugly sweater, not an SB that has stickers slapped on. This was lazy.

Sold em for double what i paid and off they go.
That is something I've been curious about. Are they stickers, little patches, or screen printed on the shoe?? Basically how are they applied to the shoe? lol

Last edited:
That is something I've been curious about. Are they stickers, little patches, or screen printed on the shoe??
They are heat pressed on sort of shiny vinyl. Look like what refrigerator magnets would be. Not stickers that you can peel off, but look like stickers. Not screen printed at all.

They were $59.99 in late August when I was there, wasn’t paying that, but I’d cop them for $30 all day.

UnDSed the Black Pigeons today. Probably should have went 11.5 like I did with the WISC, but it should break in with more wear. The achilles pad makes it a little bit tight as of now.

Also, what was the reasoning behind stopping phone orders?

I'd get 2 purr to skate for surr

kinda shows you how absurd the retail racket is when Nike's willing to drop these that low and probably still turn a couple pennies of profit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom