2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

8D25B4BD-22EF-42A6-AEDD-4BFA8963035C.jpeg
There’s a pic heavy duty heat pressed rubber material..just got them in from premier

The presents are too much...that's ultimately why I passed. I could deal with the gingerbread men, but the presents with the gingerbread men made them look too cartoony IMO.

agreed. without the subtext i dont even see UCS, but rather, xmas gift wrapping. especially with the symmetrical type patterns. UCS' usually have a central theme with horizontal lines to showcase said ugly theme. they shouldve called them gift wraps or whatever.
images

agreed. without the subtext i dont even see UCS, but rather, xmas gift wrapping. especially with the symmetrical type patterns. UCS' usually have a central theme with horizontal lines to showcase said ugly theme. they shouldve called them gift wraps or whatever.

Yes, I saw Xmas gift wrap as well, which is why I kinda actually liked the pics with yellow laces; thought they looked like ribbon and TIED the shoe together.

can anyone tell me what is the real difference between the GS and the adult UCS dunks? I wear a size 6 and these seem hard to come by for men's sizes this time around. If they fit more narrow just like GS jordans then I don't think I can go with a gs size. I got a flatfoot and sbs are already quite tight on my feet

Designs on the original grey and blacks were applied the same way. Not sure how some of y’all surprised unless you never seen in person.
For me I know I never seen the orginal grey & black in person.. I liked them but never ended up going for them, so personally didn't really care how they where applied lol. This year's pair I plan to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom