2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like Soulland restocked the Dunk High on their site for anyone that missed out. 130€ is a little steep though.

go to 2003s today
2003-Nike-Dunk-High-Varsity-Red-Beaters.jpg

deconstructed is a term and application used in the food industry when they lack resources to complete said dish, mess up and need to put a twist on it, or jocking on some hippie nonsense conception. it should be left there. i understand that Sb needs to attempt living in a vivacious sub culture but this, IMO [along with many recent concepts] is a trainwreck waiting to happen. i hope i am proven wrong.

just to drive the point home:

1-text550-deconstructed-pizza-casserole-kalynskitchen-200x200.jpg

deconstructed pizza. FOH with that...

^^^Agreed, but Nike’s been doing the deconstructed thing for a while now across various models and platforms...I don’t see it going anywhere unfortunately...

Concerning SB’s, if anything the positive reception the Soulland Collab received will only inflate the probability that we’ll be getting much more of these models in the future...They were already slimming down the dunk as it is...They’ll keep removing materials (I.E. Production Costs) and the retail price will remain, allowing more profit from a floundering brand extension...Sad to say but it is what it is...

Although my state is toxic and the film was probably filmed here I don't think the shoe had any NJ affiliation

Toxic Avengers were definitely designed by NJ Skateshop homie.

How are these? Are the materials similar to kozik highs? Thinking about pulling the trigger on them

They're really dope in hand, SUPER light. I've not seen Koziks in person but they do look similar? They're /slightly/ on the snug side around the forefoot, but I have wide feet.

Edit: wore them today, immediately regret not doubling at $64

Last edited:
I remember when the "toxic avengers" came out folks on the forums were claiming it was the nail in the coffin for SBs

If only they knew how much worse it would get lmao

To be fair it seems like everything post 2006 ~ 2007 has been the death / rebirth of Nike SB...Depending on what circles you run with that is...Heaters every year for sure but there’s been “death” models for SB Dunks for a decade + at this point...

Toxic Avengers were definitely designed by NJ Skateshop homie.

Ahh ok, welp that shoe is trash anyway along with the owner lol.

Got a homie of mine fired from his new rep job for wearing some unreleased es' accel samples with the NJ logo on it. Some petty ish.

Mostly cleaned up, I'm really not sure how I'm going to move everything without losing my mind
I wonder if the next owner is going to want the closet as is...... I'd guess a woman would love it
R6etGuB.jpg

I may try to retake the pics as high and low and try to merge them together
You can't even see the top shelf with all the special boxes

Any Boston brethren in here? Looking to travel up that way in April, looking for some good eats, beers (breweries) and some sight seeing. Wouldn't mind checking out a popular shop or two, feel free to PM me if you don't want to clutter up the thread, but I would like some suggestions if possible. Older guy here so not looking much for a party atmosphere just some chill spots for me and the lady to check out. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom