2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any Boston brethren in here? Looking to travel up that way in April, looking for some good eats, beers (breweries) and some sight seeing. Wouldn't mind checking out a popular shop or two, feel free to PM me if you don't want to clutter up the thread, but I would like some suggestions if possible. Older guy here so not looking much for a party atmosphere just some chill spots for me and the lady to check out. Thanks!

Markie will hook you up

There's a DS Size 11.5 Soulland SB Highs at crossroads on Melrose.
IMG_20180106_153913.jpg

I think I'm gonna move on from my Tiffs lows. Beautiful shoe but don't like having grails around that I don't wear all that much.

I'm a little gun shy at eBay at the moment though. Need to figure out the best way to sell them off. I guess the next option would be FB which are entirely another bag of worms.

I think I'm gonna move on from my Tiffs lows. Beautiful shoe but don't like having grails around that I don't wear all that much.

I'm a little gun shy at eBay at the moment though. Need to figure out the best way to sell them off. I guess the next option would be FB which are entirely another bag of worms.
Consignment bro

Copped a size 8 rayguns ds for 240.....looks like a good price, right? Said new with box and was a display model. I know Paypal has me covered but rly hoping theyre legit.

Okay, anyone able to look at the back heel nike logo? To me it looks too perfect compared to the pics ive seen, should I skip this purchase?
Screenshot_20180106-210905.jpg

If you have a pic of the tag it would help

I've already bought it and the pics dont show the inside tag. I will post as soon as I receive and dispute w paypal if theres an issue. 240 sounded too good to be true, but I acted without thinking. Thanks in advance.

Mostly cleaned up, I'm really not sure how I'm going to move everything without losing my mind
I wonder if the next owner is going to want the closet as is...... I'd guess a woman would love it
R6etGuB.jpg

I may try to retake the pics as high and low and try to merge them together
You can't even see the top shelf with all the special boxes
Wonder why my pics don’t show up on mobile...
Well that’s weird now that I quoted I can see it

Okay, anyone able to look at the back heel nike logo? To me it looks too perfect compared to the pics ive seen, should I skip this purchase?
Screenshot_20180106-210905.jpg

compared them to mines and they check out, you should be good. be sure to show us a pic of the inside tag once you get them in and we can confirm it.

trying this again
cpQinZr.jpg

9sC9sMn.jpg

If it doesn't then I'll try to upload from my phone
I liked the old way where it would import and save it
I don't see that option anymore

EDIT: won't let me upload.... says image too large
I give up

trying this again
cpQinZr.jpg

9sC9sMn.jpg

If it doesn't then I'll try to upload from my phone