2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah, for some reason it was weird to me seeing some of you guys posting in the bc3 thread. Hope everybody had a pizza party or whatever...

The joys of NT lol. I did the same type of post for several other drops and I received some intriguing offers sent via pm. I almost got supreme sb’s but dude was asking for trades plus cash which was out of my favor. As always, on to the next

Not SB today...
IMG_20180218_094525.jpg

Arundel Mills MD is one of the worst Nike outlets. But got lucky as someone must have returned Marnell mids. My size, only pair in the store, $55.

No I just meant that’s your spot...they get good sometimes don’t they? Didn’t they get the LeBron MVP pack a few years ago?
I think they do but I don’t know anymore. It’s funny because my boy is the manager there and I know nothing. He’s just so overwhelmed with his work. I knew more when the previous management was there and I didn’t even know anyone :lol:

I think they do but I don’t know anymore. It’s funny because my boy is the manager there and I know nothing. He’s just so overwhelmed with his work. I knew more when the previous management was there and I didn’t even know anyone :lol:
Qualifying - they never have any good SB stuff. I think they had a few CK’s in clearance, and a batch of SB Check’s in the main aisles.

Back
Top Bottom