2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’ve been chomping at the bit to buy an Sb. This might get me banned from the thread but the only dunk I bought last year was the Tiff high (got them for $150) wanted the black pigeons of course but missed out. I liked the reverse wheats and denim highs look wise but They wouldn’t be anything I would actually wear, just not my style. Last thing Sb did to impress me was the box series. hope this year is different.

pay day is 2 days from now so if the yellow curbs are still available definitely going to grab them. I get a meager allowance every 2 weeks but I try and make the most of it!!!

I’ve been chomping at the bit to buy an Sb. This might get me banned from the thread but the only dunk I bought last year was the Tiff high (got them for $150) wanted the black pigeons of course but missed out. I liked the reverse wheats and denim highs look wise but They wouldn’t be anything I would actually wear, just not my style. Last thing Sb did to impress me was the box series. hope this year is different.

I think the reverse wheats are one of my favorites from last year, but i pretty much rock jeans 95% of the time. They go well with black and light blue jeans for sure.

Screenshot_2018-02-19-22-00-41.png

Whats up SB thread? To be honest I havent even thought about Nike SB in probably 10 years, was huge on SBs back around 04-07, frequented NSBorg, but as life happened I got rid of my small collection. Always wanted these back in the day but just never got my hands on them. Birthday today so I decided to pull the trigger on some Bocas last night. Really excited to finally get my hands on these. Heres some pics (not mine, sellers pics).
2062376-3752d48441a29c2a8090062c81b2abc9.jpg
2062377-9d0482e90aea24314580aaa3e50c6915.jpg
2062378-97a4da9c98cf14b3ac21447ffa48e240.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 9
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 8
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 9
We don’t get Dunk news because it’s just not a priority for SB nowadays. I guess they are dumping energy into more blazer and bruin crap (IMHO). Case in point.

Technically, it is the first skate shoe specifically made in women’s size. Not counting unisex Janoski’s.

I think it goes all the way to women’s 11.5 but I bet the fit will fit like **** if a guy tries it on.

Yea I think I like the fact that dunks arent sought after anymore, but I do wish they'd retro the hell out of the super popular ones. As much as Im okay with the low-high and vice-versa......whats keeping them from mixing up the pattern a bit and doing more "reverse-wheat" type retros?

I actually like that things don't get leaked on the SB front anymore. Takes me back to when drops would build anticipation and feel like a grand unveiling, as opposed to the "well I guess I know what's gonna release in the next half year and etc..."

Yeah - that hoodie is nice...I've just never seen the Nike 6.0 jersey for sale to the public...only regular branded Nike jerseys...

Back
Top Bottom