2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So far I've only purchased through stockx...... I figure you guys would help steer me the right way if something didn't add up. Honestly even before seeing this post I think I'd be skeptical about selling because people are people and you can't trust them all.
Yeah, I would buy, but not sell. These stories just sort of solidify that thought. Problem is though - the whole system collapses without sellers!

So far I've only purchased through stockx...... I figure you guys would help steer me the right way if something didn't add up. Honestly even before seeing this post I think I'd be skeptical about selling because people are people and you can't trust them all.
I've sold somewhere in the range of 60-80 pairs of shoes through stockx and only had an issue with the yeezy I mentioned above. I suggest if the shoe your selling is that big of a deal to document your shipping label you print pictured with the shoes you are about to package showing the size and details. Then you have a trail of photos to show what you're sending them. I can tell you if it's a shoe worth over $400 I will be doing that in the future....

I’ve got a buddy that has added his own serial numbered tags to what he’s sold (similar to what StockX does) so if they come back it’ll be easier to prove
He’s done it many times on eBay and had no returns/claims of fake

I’ve got a buddy that has added his own serial numbered tags to what he’s sold (similar to what StockX does) so if they come back it’ll be easier to prove
He’s done it many times on eBay and had no returns/claims of fake
This is a great idea that the foot trade apps could adapt - send you a numbered zip tag or similar to attach to your item. They could supply/sell them at cost and in bulk - send you 20 tags for $5 or something, or even for free.

Haven’t worn these in a while...
8BA8695C-CC35-44A2-B1A2-822F2C7DD3FC.jpeg

Whenever I wear them, I think about @mints.
I remember they were on his “WTB” list.

I ordered beijing's on Thursday through stockx and they still haven't even shipped them. I'm not in any sort of a rush just pretty surprised that they hadn't shipped out yet

Doesn't the seller have to ship to StockX first, then have the shoes inspected, then they send them to you?

If that's the case, today is only business day 3.

Sorry I was too vague.......still says waiting on seller to ship. Normally it says "item on route to StockX for authentication" or something. This one still says "Waiting for seller to ship". Could be a weather related issue I guess - just strange.

Back
Top Bottom