2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My first pairs of SBs! I've been eyeing them for a while and finally copped, both "worn 2x". I'm mostly AJ1's.
I normally don't like loud colors but something about the De La lows make it come together nicely (plus being a hip-hop head), and I like the color blocking of the Tiffany's.

IMG_5044.JPG

My first pairs of SBs! I've been eyeing them for a while and finally copped, both "worn 2x". I'm mostly AJ1's.
I normally don't like loud colors but something about the De La lows make it come together nicely (plus being a hip-hop head), and I like the color blocking of the Tiffany's.

IMG_5044.JPG
Question is - which I'm debating - is which is the better St. Patty's option?

4/20 joints are mids...not sure if Nike is trying to be cutesy with wordplay or if they just didn’t care to make the pair as desirable as they’d be if they were highs or lows.

White widow strain inspired, mostly white with green and red accents.

Ed Cota pass then. Money saved.

IMG_5043.JPG
Sorry not a dunk today but I been loving these delta force vulcs to skate had to triple up at 18 bucks. Gonna have to scoop the rest of the colorways next Nike clearance sale. Not the best leather or suede by any means but sick cheap skate shoe and I can never have to much black n red.

4/20 joints are mids...not sure if Nike is trying to be cutesy with wordplay or if they just didn’t care to make the pair as desirable as they’d be if they were highs or lows.

Yes! I'm ready to see these

Finally copped a DS pair of beijings for 80 bucks.....probably couldve found em a lil cheaper but had a free shipping through Stock X. Assuming they pass verification (Id hope there wouldnt be any issues) I should have em by end of next week or so.

Ed Cota pass then. Money saved.
Yeah, I’m outta there as well. Just can’t stand mids.

Back
Top Bottom