2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Idk i wanted em before the early sale and strange rollout - I own zero pair of denim dunks (and 10000000 pairs of denim work jeans). Still don't completely understand the C&D reasoning, but with rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 John00 John00 and everyone else, hope ppl that wanted em copped.
Glad you are man! That’s what the thread is about!

Shout out to everyone throwing help out too!

Tactics is live with 5+ pairs per size. Go!

https://www.tactics.com/search/nike+rivals

Also, my Black Sheep order shipped.

I copped thanks to this link. Appreciate it! Then I just now stumbled into this denim hat I bought a few years back and forgot about:

TC denim.jpg

Just wanted to share. Back on my birthday my girl got me Tiff's. Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary. She got my these because she remembered how bummed I was I missed out on them. Feels so Damm good to have met a.girl who understands my hobby and supports me and it.
IMG_20180503_140533.jpg
aye grats man, i've been with my gf for 9yr's and she only gifts me Nike Sb's for occasions,when you catch the right one don't let it pass.

Happy Bday man!

Certainly in the minority but I dig the AF2 quite a bit. The quality of the materials seems so much higher than the pleather Supreme collaboration or other hideous AF2s in the SB line. Love the darker colored denim.
Would love to cop on disco.

...hmm strange able to add to cart for me?
Tactics has been low-key live since last night, but it wasn't obvious on their site - stock was carting well into this AM. They must have posted availability, as there appears to have been a sudden run.

Tempted to cop but told myself I would stop after the shadows. I’m also a huge biggie/pac fan. And 100 is such a better deal than j’s :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom