2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

shoreguy85 shoreguy85 indexpdx has a size 12 pair of strummers. Check their website. I've been thinking about pulling the trigger for months but ultimately it's not a pair I'm really pressed to own. I like them but I'd want them cheaper tbh.

Saw the trailer for the Jonah Hill movie, "Mid90s" yesterday...got an itch to get on a board. Pushing 40, haven't skated seriously since the early 2000s and haven't touched a board since maybe 2010ish...it was quite sketchy and pathetic lol

42910389424_680afe7ea2_c.jpg

28739956717_22124837e9_c.jpg

I'm curious, since we always reminisce about the hits SB had, what are 3 SB's that y'all never understood the hype for/thought they were ugly? Top make it a bit difficult, they have to be blue box era or older. It gets a little too easy after that...
I'll start it off:
1. Dr. Feelgoods (Distinctly remember trying to force myself to like them because I usually like green, but I just couldn't do it)
2. 720s
3. Morks

Kind of the opposite of your question but made me think of the gold box BP lows.. it seems everyone hates them yet I’m still searching for a pair :lol: :lol:
2F3D4446-DE84-4690-B2EB-E4312E4FA0FE.jpeg

Tell me about it. I lost a pair on a sole supremacy auction a few years back for a steal cause I fell asleep.

I'm curious, since we always reminisce about the hits SB had, what are 3 SB's that y'all never understood the hype for/thought they were ugly? Top make it a bit difficult, they have to be blue box era or older. It gets a little too easy after that...
I'll start it off:
1. Dr. Feelgoods (Distinctly remember trying to force myself to like them because I usually like green, but I just couldn't do it)
2. 720s
3. Morks

I know ima catch flames for this but real talk:

Barfs (dont get the alure at all.)
Sharks (I get the clean color blocking, but just dont see the validity in popularity.)
Skunks (maybe because I dont puff?)

Back
Top Bottom