2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2556A8C4-9551-45E1-BF51-7091E72CA2D4.jpeg
016C9CB9-C974-4027-8538-ABFAB61AA15B.jpeg
DDC10EC7-6B10-4F87-9E27-3BEFDDDE76BA.jpeg

Oh man, this is a great question. I’ve always hated the Ginos and never understood th hype around them. That perforated mid panel is awful. Jedi lows are complete garbage and look terrible. Wet floors just never did it for me.

giphy.gif

552A9D65-F4DA-42B8-B65B-2B9DFC74B45B.jpeg
Moving into the house and I had no real idea how many shoes I had....
Unsure how to get these to fit in here

Once we are settled I’ll start drawing out ideas.... going to downsize for sure! (This isn’t even all of them)

I see that grey pair in their! i need an oop!

on the dont see the hype question. i never saw the hype for the entourages. crappy material and uncomfortable.

Curious to know what a nerd movie is, and what the opposite of a nerd movie is.

B8A10033-892F-4E6B-BF2D-0DA39A699A5D.jpeg

I mean just look at these people. What would you call them?
The opposite of a nerd movie would be goodfellas.
I was really only joking and trying to ruffle feathers a little bit. Don’t want to derail the thread.

B8A10033-892F-4E6B-BF2D-0DA39A699A5D.jpeg

I mean just look at these people. What would you call them?
The opposite of a nerd movie would be goodfellas.
I was really only joking and trying to ruffle feathers a little bit. Don’t want to derail the thread.
haha sneakerheads do the same thing - dress up in funny outfits and get together in large areas. Sneakercon, dunkxchange, complexcon. Different strokes/different folks.

haha sneakerheads do the same thing - dress up in funny outfits and get together in large areas. Sneakercon, dunkxchange, complexcon. Different strokes/different folks.

You wouldn't catch me at any of those events, but You are right though. The fact I'm even posting on a sneaker message board,scroll through countless sneaker blogs and have a room full of shoes makes me a huge nerd.

552A9D65-F4DA-42B8-B65B-2B9DFC74B45B.jpeg
Moving into the house and I had no real idea how many shoes I had....
Unsure how to get these to fit in here

Once we are settled I’ll start drawing out ideas.... going to downsize for sure! (This isn’t even all of them)

I know the feeling.....going through that now lol. Are all those SBs or a little of everything?

I just can’t stand those damn Jedis. I’ve never understood why people hype them or love them. They’re complete trash.

Here's a hot take to take the "heat" off of 00.....
Jedi SBs > Any Star Wars movie.
Hot take for some, but the truest take IMO by John00 John00 . I've never thought the Jedis were anything but atrocious. But that's the great thing about kicks; opinions are varied. And I'm with carolinakickg carolinakickg as well. While I've seen every Star Wars movie (I've seen MOST "popular" movies, if even just for curiosity purposes around their hype), while they're not all bad movies per se, I'll never consider them good movies. The ones considered "good" are just OK to me. I mean, I understand their significance in the sense that their special effects, imagery, and sci-fi/fantasy narrative were groundbreaking when they originally released in the late '70s, and as such, they'll forever be special/important to people that saw it back then, and of course they share that love and appreciation to their future generations. But once you get past that and their nostalgia, they're nothing even remotely special IMO, and I've never understood the hype. But again, that's why opinions differ.

Super steal on eBay... 9.5 - $90 + shipping from CA
Someone buy them... I’m tempted for the collection even though they aren’t anywhere near my size :lol:
93B4BB40-3EF7-4816-980C-A4AD47447136.jpeg
2B488FE5-8E55-4A3B-9D33-473504454330.jpeg

lovin all the heat! it's good to take a break on this thread for a few days then come back seeing all good pairs yall wearing

Back
Top Bottom