2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike SB Air Force 2 Low
Color: Midnight Green/Habanero Red-Blue Void
Style Code: AO0300-364
Price: $95
giphy.gif

These are just a bad idea.

What if that hemp retro that SW was alluding to ended up being an AF2... :rofl:

Based on what they been putting out, I wouldn't be surprised to see them do that

Yessir!
I wanna say the last dunks I bought were either the crawfish or YOTH dunks. Ive looked over some of the recent releases but its been looking like dookie poopoo lately huh?
The recent jordan 3 releases brought me out of hiding :tongue:
Yeah, it’s been kind rough as of late for SB. They just don’t really seem to get it. No real feel for the customer anymore. What was it like in your neck of the woods for the Pigeon Lows or the Tiff Highs?

Yeah, it’s been kind rough as of late for SB. They just don’t really seem to get it. No real feel for the customer anymore. What was it like in your neck of the woods for the Pigeon Lows or the Tiff Highs?

I hardly payed attention to anything sneakers related for a while until this year really. Not sure how the tiff highs went down. I didn't care for those anyways.

The shops out here have struggled badly. For the pigeons I'm not sure what solebrother did, but they closed like 2 years ago so I'm not sure if they got to release them. Cardinal did a raffle for the pigeons. They closed shop for a little bit and moved. I think they reopened recently. I didn't find out about any of this until a few weeks ago though that's how out of touch I've been.

I definitely see what you mean about how Nike SB has been lately. Its like they put zero effort into the Nike Skateboarding website. I remember the SB website used to have a timeline and a store locator for local skate shops. I don't see any of that anywhere now.

What are these Supreme lows you guys are mentioning? I have a feeling I might be disappointed (which has been the case for most SB releases for me recently), but I hope not.

I definitely see what you mean about how Nike SB has been lately. Its like they put zero effort into the Nike Skateboarding website. I remember the SB website used to have a timeline and a store locator for local skate shops. I don't see any of that anywhere now.

Yeah, a lot of shops have closed or been struggling in these recent years. Its just tough out here, sadly. Nike SB, like you said, is just lazy. They lack so much direction. They have ALL the tools and means to turn things around but they’d rather keep forcing AF2s down our throats. It’s unreal.

Someone refresh my memory about the Premier didn't get 'em green joints:

38216663_195064991364169_1020821212663644160_n.jpg

@_nate_w is looking for a pair in his size but I couldn't remember if these actually release anywhere or not.
so I always thought that they never released but then I did see a size 10 on eBay one time which leads me to believe that they did release in a small quantity but probably were pulled. For what reason I have no idea I always wanted them they're so dope they definitely came out alongside the blue ones I believe there's also a black pair with a red swoosh that was limited but did drop

You sound like a broken record.

Other than the 30 or so people who post in here, very few people want or care about dunks anymore. Maybe that will change, and maybe that's why Nike is cooling on dunks for the time being, in hopes that they can do something with it later instead of keeping it on life support like the AF1.
Skaters pretty much don't **** with cupsoles at all anymore with the advances in vulc technology and drop in insoles. The ones that do are getting by just fine with the few dunk releases. The sneaker head collector market hasn't shown enough dunk interest for Nike to jump, or else they would have. Though Nike has a bad history of leaving money on the table, they're also losing market share by the quarter. They know what is in demand, and clearly dunks aren't there. Even the ****ing reese forbes denim highs went on clearance..

^that took me back to the scene in TMNT2 where Raph and Leo made conflicting but valid arguments and Donnie was like "he's right" ... "they're both right".

Back
Top Bottom