2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_0870.JPG
One of the best colabs hands down!

Look at Sean Wortherspoon comment......hemp retro in 12-18 months
808CD2F0-06CB-4A2A-9D84-9233EC74F8BB.png
I dunno, it could mean that they’ll retro the Hemps or it could just mean that Nike will drop an array of different sneakers with Hemp on them. I do remember Nike dropping some AF1s earlier this year that seemed to be Bonsi and Blue Hemp inspired. I’d love a solid retro or a new Hemp SB colorway though.

Dope! Rocking M&N shorts!

I was checking out my pairs of Quarter snacks and I just noticed that on the back they had quarter snacks written in two different colors. But what was even more interesting is that one of the pairs had it just pressed on there and the other had the words significantly more raised out of the shoe. What do your pairs look like?

IMG_0871.JPG
All mine are the same white color.... does yours look goldish like it does in the picture? The pair I have nearby has the stitching raised.... never seen any that we flat to the point they looked pressed on
When did you get these?
Anything else look off to you?
Tongue tag have its special message underneath?
It’ll still be a few weeks before I unpack all my pairs, but when I do I’ll make sure to put them side by side to see any differences

Has anybody seen any on feet pics or can help me track down a vid of someone wearing those lance mountain english rose blazers? tons of stuff on the highs, but I'm interested in what those mid style cukka joints look like

Not dunks, but what's the deal with Nyjah's shoe? I was really hoping to grab a pair from the outlets to skate but I'm looking around and see the OG colors going for $250+?! Has anyone seen any decent deals on them?

Back
Top Bottom