2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Size 13 Black Levis on Stockx for 125 if anyone is interested. Dunno but it seems like a decent price. Hoping to find an 8.5 DS close to that price.

My sb collection
IMG_20180822_015346_HHT.jpg

Damn I got box envy. I was hoping since they're vachetta the materials would be better quality than usual. Glad the shoes have nicer material on them. Is the coin metallic or is it a plastic chuck'e'cheese type of coin?
Yeah, definitely don't have the pleather vibe. Coin is solid metal.

I lost the hat scratch off (as in didn't win). Cool extra touch. There are also 3 stickers themed to the release - Premier and Nike SB stickers.

The box is sealed, but only on one end. So you can tilt it off without breaking the seal. Just FYI if you see an auction for a 'sealed' pair.

Last edited:
Yeah, definitely don't have the pleather vibe. Coin is solid metal.

I lost the hat scratch off (as in didn't win). Cool extra touch. There are also 3 stickers themed to the release - Premier and Nike SB stickers.

The box is sealed, but only on one end. So you can tilt it off without breaking the seal. Just FYI if you see an action for a 'sealed' pair.
Looks dope on feet

Love the premier colorway , pretty cool extras, gonna go for em but I noticed any newer sbs, no where near the comfort of the pink box era , fit is way different

Interesting to note that I haven't been able to rub the swoosh off. I tried nail polish remover, and it didn't make a dent. Then I used a high solvency industrial acetone, and after a minute of elbow-grease, there was only a trace of white on my microfiber cloth (this stuff melts epoxy like hot water on ice). So - much different than the WISC's... I gave up - the swoosh still looks brand new.

Back
Top Bottom