2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any people with the premier Win somes, have a winning scratch off tix for the hat I've yet 2 see a winner from scratching the nike check or the lotto card scratcher 4 the hat I was jus wondering

nice pickup on the stussy
pulled out iron today
Iron-SB-Dunks.jpg

Don't like either but the pigeons are definitely one of the most overrated dunks of all time too. And why would people know him for anything else? His clothing and designs are pretty uninspiring and it's the same recycled concepts.
i see what you’re saying since the pigeon is essentially his mascot but he has some really solid air max releases that flew under people’s radars. (no pun intended)

I would argue that Tiffs were definitely overhyped, but definitely not overrated. They are (IMO) the most iconic pair of SBs of all time.

Pigeons are maybe the most recognized? pair of SBs, but how many of us here have Tiffs vs. how many of us here have Pigeons?

I would argue that Tiffs were definitely overhyped, but definitely not overrated. They are (IMO) the most iconic pair of SBs of all time.

Pigeons are maybe the most recognized? pair of SBs, but how many of us here have Tiffs vs. how many of us here have Pigeons?
iconic? yikes. maybe to a certain demographic.

i guess i used overhyped and overrated interchangeably

throw in any first series over them.

shidddd, unkles over them.

jedis

bucks

homers

slam city

supreme lows

supreme highs

but if we had to pick a dunk that represented the downfall and all things wrong about the "culture". i'd pick tiffanys lol

but that's my opinion. got no issue if people got them ranked the best.

I would say that Tiffs are more widely known and recognizable than any of the Supreme Dunks.

Agreed; many laypeople often mistake the Supreme lows as some pseudo cement 3s that were a low-key third tier release. Tiffs on the other hand seem to be less likely to be mistaken as something else.

i guess its different coming from the "beginning". i just remember a lot of older heads being pissed at locals charging like 250 for tiffs when everything else was retail up til that point.

Back
Top Bottom