2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been a minute
IMG_20180918_120914-01.jpeg

Odd to connect Basketball and Skateboarding
I get the dunk connection but not dunk SB

They just really have no idea what they are doing up there do they?
I mean Supreme (skate brand) did an NBA collab last szn and they have more coming up also.

There is plenty of crossover between basketball and skateboarding, especially with sneakers. Bruins, blazers, and dunks were all originally basketball sneakers. I do agree that I don't see the purpose of mixing the NBA and Nike SB brand, though. Koston x Kobe was a different kind of collaboration since they're both Nike athletes who stay around L.A.

Here's a snippet from the Nike Chronicle Deluxe Japanese mag which catalogs some shoes Nike produced from 1971 to the mid 1980s.
upload_2018-9-19_8-25-52.png

There's nothing wrong with the NBA tie in, especially since Nike is the official sponsor of the NBA. But the shoes are so boring. The don't exude anything about those satin jackets outside of the material. The jackets aren't one solid color, they have accent colors like the jacket set to release with the shoes. Why not make them a blue satin upper with white and red accents? It's just a lazy "collab" that will sit on shelves.

Nike have obviously done Satin in the past, way better than this NBA Pack...
So why not make the Pack more appealing, then the one color across the whole Sneak.
nylon-magazine-nike-sportswear-women-dunk-high-1.jpg

nike-dunk-hi-nylon-01.jpg
23495917605_1e65c95532_o.jpg

PREMIER said:
Date: 09/19/18
Title: NIKE SB X HUMIDITY DUNK HIGH

Congrats to the crew over at Humidity on this amazing Dunk High representing the city of New Orleans. We will have a very limited amount available this Friday 9/21.

9:00am In Store

The remaining inventory will be available for an online release at 10:00am. These will not be available on our mobile app, only on the website. The link will be live through the images on this page and posted on our Twitter page only.

Price: $110 +$7 Shipping

Sizes: 4,5,6,7,7.5 - 15

One pair per customer - If multiple orders come through to the same customer we will cancel all the orders without notification.

So they'll only go up on the website if there are pairs left, they won't be on the app, and no free shipping...

So they'll only go up on the website if there are pairs left, they won't be on the app, and no free shipping...
They need to make money some how , since they launched there app :lol: j/k who knows why they charging for shipping all of a sudden . $117 + taxes for me . Probably I make the trip to the shop or try my luck online .

Fun fact of the day - apparently the grunge dunk lows are another pair released in both thin and fat tongue. I need to make a list because I think I’m the only person who keeps track or notices :lol:

438D9009-548E-40AD-A494-780771ED9E0C.jpeg
13F0CBC3-6276-41F4-8F8A-2848E43F21C3.jpeg
DB0D0791-1D01-4901-920B-2E13A156FDD1.jpeg
u sure someone aint stuff them?

they look dope af btw

u sure someone aint stuff them?

they look dope af btw

Not 100%, but pretty sure.

The thin tongue has stitch lines near the top that I don’t see on these. The tongue tag on thin wraps to the inner tongue, also absent here. And they just look original, doesn’t seem to be the case. They also have fat oval laces compared to thin gold, which is also odd. Also, I’ve bought from this seller before and I’d have expected him to include it in the description if that were the case. I may message him out of curiosity if I don’t bid/win them.

Not 100%, but pretty sure.

The thin tongue has stitch lines near the top that I don’t see on these. The tongue tag on thin wraps to the inner tongue, also absent here. And they just look original, doesn’t seem to be the case. They also have fat oval laces compared to thin gold, which is also odd. Also, I’ve bought from this seller before and I’d have expected him to include it in the description if that were the case. I may message him out of curiosity if I don’t bid/win them.

They looked stuff post a pic of the tounge

for some reason nike and jordan brand are trying to mix up sports. JB making PSG kits and football uniforms and then this

Back
Top Bottom