2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those grunges have to be a custom job. They released in 2003, and I don't believe we saw any fat tongue, low top non-SB dunks after the SB line was introduced. I saw that listing as well. It's gotta be a custom job, albeit a clean one. The SB laces are most definitely add-ons. Him saying he got them that way could mean he bought them from someone else that way. Here's a photo from some grunge dunks from another ebay listing.

upload_2018-9-19_22-21-2.png

Right here is where it looks like there used to be some stitching.

upload_2018-9-19_22-26-1.png

Regarding those tiffs, very meh. Clear (blue) sole is trash.

Those grunges have to be a custom job. They released in 2003, and I don't believe we saw any fat tongue, low top non-SB dunks after the SB line was introduced. I saw that listing as well. It's gotta be a custom job, albeit a clean one. The SB laces are most definitely add-ons. Him saying he got them that way could mean he bought them from someone else that way. Here's a photo from some grunge dunks from another ebay listing

You make an interesting point about their release date in relation to the introduction of the SB line, which I hadn’t considered. After thinking about that... both the olive lows and stone mesas were released in 02 after the first series was released, and they both have thin and fat tongue variations.

I’m genuinely just curious, I couldn’t care less one way or another.

Tbh, I feel like with this teaser and the others I now have enough to know just about everything I need to know about these shoes:

*Two publicly-available pairs using the updated TRD silo: one all-black and one all-white
*Tiffany-colored Nike heel accent and Diamond logo on the tongue
*Combination of regular leather and croc-print leather panels on each, in the same fashion as the OG release
*Removable chrome Velcro Swooshes with Tiffany-colored underlay
*White stitching throughout on both pairs
*Opaque outsole on the black pair, translucent outsole on the white pair
*2 pairs of laces with chrome metal aglets: one tonal and one Tiffany

Is there anything else to really discover at this point? It seems to me that there's next to no surprises left for the full reveal, save for a firm visual on what we already know they're going to look like. >D

You make an interesting point about their release date in relation to the introduction of the SB line, which I hadn’t considered. After thinking about that... both the olive lows and stone mesas were released in 02 after the first series was released, and they both have thin and fat tongue variations.

I’m genuinely just curious, I couldn’t care less one way or another.
ugh you have no idea how many times I've looked at size 12 olive lows with the fat tongue and been like "today's not the day..."

I always hated the faux-croc on tiffs. I don't really like any animal stuff except elephant print, shoes like the atmos animal air max 1s are not my cup of tea at all. The aqua color makes up for it on the originals, but I definitely wish it was just smooth black leather instead.

The color of that diamond swoosh looks nice.

I'm not much for a velcro swoosh personally. Feels Geiger-y. Not my style. Feels gimmicky.

I may cop, I may not, that remains to be seen. I expected something different personally.

Back
Top Bottom