2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i think funko is bringing a lot of people out of sneakers, meaning those who were in it solely for money.

Maybe not to the extreme of pulling people off of shoes but it certainly feels like reselling has spiked and the people doing it are shoe collectors. When stuff started selling out in seconds the old crew was confused and people were replying "Grabbed 10 easy with a bot." I knew some form of cross over had happened. The old collectors were like "What's a bot???"

There's nothing like resellers ruining 2 hobbies. Especially one I never thought they would get into. :smh:

do they though

I would assume so. Otherwise why would they do the "retros" like Forbes, wheats, box series, etc. in the TRD model. Sure some slim dunks have gotten a few of those reverse color retros but it's mostly the TRDs.

Maybe not to the extreme of pulling people off of shoes but it certainly feels like reselling has spiked and the people doing it are shoe collectors. When stuff started selling out in seconds the old crew was confused and people were replying "Grabbed 10 easy with a bot." I knew some form of cross over had happened. The old collectors were like "What's a bot???"

There's nothing like resellers ruining 2 hobbies. Especially one I never thought they would get into. :smh:

Resellers been ruining hobbies forever...Beanie Baby craze of the 90s, sports cards in the early to mid 2000s, etc. It's nothing new, it's just the newest thing.

8A523A63-DDD7-48FF-ADB3-541AE2A2B79B.jpeg

Given yeaterday’s sad news, def wanted to wear a pair of SB today.

I would assume so. Otherwise why would they do the "retros" like Forbes, wheats, box series, etc. in the TRD model. Sure some slim dunks have gotten a few of those reverse color retros but it's mostly the TRDs.
O your talking about that tooling... Thought you meant the old old tooling

I was shocked about the news about Sandy. So sad.

Also, it's crazy that you can see Bison SBs in great condition being listed at $149. Never would've thought that.

Back
Top Bottom