2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sbs.jpg

Took some photos while reorganizing. These are my SB keepers. I'll never be able to get city series, what the dunk, etc. so I'm quite content with 'retiring' from SBs with these (unless black preme lows pop up, but I'd also trade my white for those). At this point, I've had everything attainable and worn to death or sold off, or bought multiple times.

O your talking about that tooling... Thought you meant the old old tooling

I did mean the old old tooling. The one that had neoprene(?) on the collars and was so comfortable to wear.

i.php

IIRC the reason NIke gave for slimming the dunk down was that's what skateboarders preferred now. I was just saying I dont's see why Nike can't keep the slim tooling for people who skate and go back to the OG tooling for us collectors who most likely don't.

I did mean the old old tooling. The one that had neoprene(?) on the collars and was so comfortable to wear.

i.php

IIRC the reason NIke gave for slimming the dunk down was that's what skateboarders preferred now. I was just saying I dont's see why Nike can't keep the slim tooling for people who skate and go back to the OG tooling for us collectors who most likely don't.
Isn't that the idea behind TRD vs IW?

i.php

Sidenote: vapors are super underrated.

Sad to hear about sandy , maybe sb will give him a proper tribute shoe but that’s a reach. On a side note I need you guys to help me out with a choice , should I get vnds pee wee’s for $100 or Vorhees highs with a lightly yellowed midsole for $80? At the moment I can only pick up one pair

Sad to hear about sandy , maybe sb will give him a proper tribute shoe but that’s a reach. On a side note I need you guys to help me out with a choice , should I get vnds pee wee’s for $100 or Vorhees highs with a lightly yellowed midsole for $80? At the moment I can only pick up one pair
I vote pee wee's

Yea I'd get pee wees because I know I would wear them a whole lot more.

Those are one of those daily wear cws.

They're also the type that looks good beat.

Thanks for the input guys, the peewees are super clean and for $100 I can’t beat it. And I agree about the tribute shoe being an old sample in the OG tooling. Anything less than that would be disrespectful to his legacy

Back
Top Bottom