2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

random find at my mom’s house.
C4303C74-FF3D-4FE3-9CE8-904555270FEE.jpeg

As if dudes on NT don't go through periods where they go to their storage unit and take out a bunch of shoes to wear all at once? I don't see anything unusual about it. Also regarding carolina kicks' comment, he's got way too much under his belt to have just started buying dunks yesteryear. Not many people on earth have had the Don Quixote samples.

edit: I'm seeing some real ignorance out on the internet though haha, some people thought the Don Quixotes were a preview of his own collab. One awful blog went as far as to speculate it was a kaws collab :rofl:

As if dudes on NT don't go through periods where they go to their storage unit and take out a bunch of shoes to wear all at once? I don't see anything unusual about it. Also regarding carolina kicks' comment, he's got way too much under his belt to have just started buying dunks yesteryear. Not many people on earth have had the Don Quixote samples.

edit: I'm seeing some real ignorance out on the internet though haha, some people thought the Don Quixotes were a preview of his own collab. One awful blog went as far as to speculate it was a kaws collab :rofl:
Utter ridiculousness

I asked the question man because I legitimately didn’t know. I didn’t throw any shots. Sorry I haven’t followed his career for years. I don’t listen to his music so I didn’t know. Not sure that qualifies as ignorance. More like indifference. Thanks for educating me. Glad to see people pull out older SBs. Wish Wale (if he hasn’t already) would start doing it again.

I asked the question man because I legitimately didn’t know. I didn’t throw any shots. Sorry I haven’t followed his career for years. I don’t listen to his music so I didn’t know. Not sure that qualifies as ignorance. More like indifference. Thanks for educating me. Glad to see people pull out older SBs. Wish Wale (if he hasn’t already) would start doing it again.
It's funny, but when I rock a fresh pair of Js, its like "damn, those are fresh," whereas when I rock a pair of SBs, it's usually "where do you get your shoes?" or "I've never seen those before!" I try to put my students onto Dunks, but they only care about Js. I keep telling them they're sleeping.

I feel you. I don't listen to him either, I just spend too much time looking at sneakers. His closet runs deep, but my guess is that he's been much bigger on wearing/promoting all nikes since his collaboration with Jordan. I've also seen him in some 85 1s.

Just seems like he’s a dunk head and rocks what he wants. Sneaker sites and social handles are trying to tirn this into something it’s not.

Back
Top Bottom