2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I miss this thread as its one of my favorites but it's rarely any dunks that are must haves for me nowadays. At my peak I had 30+ pairs but had to get rid of everything due to me out-growing them. Now I'm only at 9, and a few pairs I had like Heineken's, Medicom 1's, SBTG's and Coraline's are some of my favs I may never have again, smh. But here is one pair I was able to re-cop that I broke out yesterday for the first time.
IMAG0028.jpg

Last edited:
I miss this thread as its one of my favorites but it's rarely any dunks that are must haves for me nowadays. At my peak I had 30+ pairs but had to get rid of everything due to me out-growing them. Now I'm only at 9, and a few pairs I had like Heineken's, Medicom 1's, SBTG's and Coraline's are some of my favs I may never have again, smh. But here is one pair I was able to re-cop that I broke out yesterday for the first time.

Same here. I have about 5 pairs left now since I sold off a lot of my SB's, but kept a few gems like the Heineken's, Hawaii's, Cali's, and Bueller's. I'll never get rid of those as they all have a special place in my heart. The only pairs I regretted selling are my Coraline's and Tiff's (could never bring myself to Un-DS either of them).

I have never understood why people care what celebrities wear period. Seeing them wear a shoe has no bearing on how much I like the shoes or if I will buy them, and usually only results in me being irritated that it might make something I want hard to get. I don't get the appeal.

Back
Top Bottom