2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

6315C2F0-218F-45E9-87E8-97DFD800797A.jpeg

insert *can I copy your homework* meme

nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-white-ice-1.jpg

Who’s going for the Black Bar’s? I’m debating between those and the Doc-Decon’s. Black’s are nice, but the ‘black’ on the heel is a bit of a turnoff.

Who’s going for the Black Bar’s? I’m debating between those and the Doc-Decon’s. Black’s are nice, but the ‘black’ on the heel is a bit of a turnoff.
I’m going for the bar blacks .. because the docs most likely won’t sell out probably get them under retail ..

Man, I was hoping for more from the white variant. I like the icy bottom though. Personally I'll always take a black pair over a white pair, so I'm more into the Black Tiff. Still surprised they took the OG, and even the high retro for that matter, a shoe that was pretty damn flashy, and made it pretty boring in comparison. Not bad, but nowhere near as eye catching.

I don't know why y'all are *****ing about the diamond dunks. for years we said go back to simplistic designs and that's exactly what they've done and you all are yawning don't make no sense. They look dope Simple and Clean I'll cop both if I can .And not because they're Diamond but because clean simple colorways with hopefully old tooling.

imo the color of the swoosh on the black bar dunks should have been grey with the blk color of those star triangle shaped looking pattern, like the insole.

nike-sb-dunk-high-5-565x372.jpg

Back
Top Bottom