2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Capture+_2018-10-30-08-35-42.png
I guess this confirms that yellow pair
Yellow canaries, cool concept...lets see the final product

I’d like to see the OG Tiff colorblocking with the yellow pair...Like a Wu vibe...

F&F pair though so you already know they’ll be the best of the three...

Minus the tiff under swoosh and those are fantastic...Well in comparison to the other two pairs that is...

Whole collection is completely uninspired...

Not sure why they felt the need to throw the aqua color on there with the yellow though...Add more black on that shoe and pull that aqua and it’s super fresh...

Anybody got any good contacts for re-gluing? Getting some sole separation on a couple older pairs that I need to get taken care of...

Last edited:
So I guess all the colourways of the new tiffany dunk low have been released.
I was hoping for a dunk similar to the og dunk lows, where instead of black croc it would be white croc and have the teal remain in the same spots

So I guess all the colourways of the new tiffany dunk low have been released.
I was hoping for a dunk similar to the og dunk lows, where instead of black croc it would be white croc and have the teal remain in the same spots

This is actually what I was expecting with the white pair. I also figured with the yellow pair it would have been black croc with yellow everywhere else.

Yellow pair should of have A black croc swoosh to make them pop more but of course they didn’t do that . Still Gonna try to scoop up all 3 pairs just to customize them .

Back
Top Bottom