2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Supposedly the Yellow pair...

They have official Nike images for those and the Black pair though...Likely for a SNKRS stash for Sneakercon attendees I’d imagine...

Black = Online and in stores
White = In store only
Yellow = Sneakercon / F&F
Well thank you Diamond Supply for making the one pair I don't want or need unobtainable anyways. Absolutely zero sleep lost over the Yellow Tiffs. We'll just see hypebeasts and celebs rocking them because they're sooooo exclusive. I'm good.

As for the Purple Lobsters, if the rumors are indeed true....

giphy.gif

These will be had NO MATTER WHAT!!!

black tiffs looking nice, but the real question is how good is that leather going to be, and 2 will i be able to obtain my unicorn sz........lol

All the pics of the BRED 11 Dunks are making me feel a certain kinda way
Screw the Diamond dunks.... gimme the BREDs

Purple lobs though... not 100% sure there

Would be happy with just one pair of the Black Diamonds for retail (maybe two so I can have an extra set of removable swooshes to get stitched on my aging 2005 Diamonds?). White ones would be nice too, but no skin off my back if I miss out on that.

Unfortunately, I've only ever paid retail for 2 pairs of SBs (SOMPs and Quarter Snacks). Here's to changing that trend!

White
Black
Yellow

Would be the order of the 3 for me, I'm sure guys will go crazy and pay ridiculous prices for the yellows. To each his own I guess.

Apparently 100 of the yellow joints are F&F, 150 are for ComplexCon.

Chocolate diamonds would've translated better than canary IMO.

How limited is that in comparison to past limited Sb drops? I am kinda curious to see how much dummies are gonna be willing to pay for them.

How limited is that in comparison to past limited Sb drops? I am kinda curious to see how much dummies are gonna be willing to pay for them.

The stamped Black Pigeons we’re going for around $400 last time I checked...If those are pulling that much then I’d expect these new SB heads to pay a fair amount more for the Yellows...

So how many days do you think the thread has left until the hypebeasts infiltrate us looking for links?

The Yellow pair seems to be making its rounds on all the usual spots so shouldn’t be long...

I’m not posting links or info from here on...You guys can PM me if need be...I’m swinging by my local maybe on Friday so get me then for what they’ve got and I’ll see what I can do...

Back
Top Bottom