2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

**Nike x Diamond Supply Co Release Info**
Black: November 10th | SNKRS and Skate Shops
White: November 10th | Skate Shops only

Is this true?

These came in on Monday from eBay for $107.50 shipped.
IMAG0034.jpg

Last edited:
isn’t the backstory nightmares on elm street?

no, not at all...the samples (version 1's) were out i think only size 9's were available in the samples, they never went any further about 30 pairs. the version 2 pairs (final pairs) nike had no permission from new line cinema & they sent nike a cease & desist. it was supposed to be part of the halloween 2007 pack & the pairs had already been manufactured & they were to burn all remaining pairs. also a few of the pairs had already made it to being distributed to shops, but got recalled by nike, some shops began selling pairs early & some knew what happened, also the factory workers got wind of what was supposed to happen & began taking pairs for themselves & for resell on the black market. rumor has it that some of the inconsistencies of the shoes come from the oil that nike doused on some of the pairs to burn them. which is kind of ironic, lol ...

Last edited:
damm 10 pages dudes, im not down for the yellow diamonds. sucks for me i dont have a local shop anymore. dont know how im gonna get my hands on a white pair beside resale. hopefull maybe some shops will sell online. this is setting up like a pigeon/WISC release. fug me

Same boat here man. Hoping to get the black pair online, but I want the white pair as well :smh:

Back
Top Bottom