2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

98FD50D2-A4F2-482A-85A0-9B65B7BEFF43.jpeg
Fall vibes

I agree, since when can you drop a chair and come back the day of the release. I remember on black friday we would sit outside all night in the freezing cold here in NY. You cut the line, you’d get your jaw broken.
Oh **** you're in NY? You pulling up to any locals on the 10th? We could link. I linked @pimorules for the pigeon release and he was really chill, I feel like most of us on this forum would easily be friends in real life lol.

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER POST - JUST CREATED MY ACCOUNT! :smile:

Yo, I've been stalking this forum for years and finally I decided to make an account to comment.

Did yall watch the Mac Miller Concert last night?

Well Travis Scott performed and he was wearing a Freddie Kruger sweater that was sick af.
I turned to my roommate and said that's a gnarly sweater... I wonder what shoes he's wearing... I bet he's wearing the Freddie Krueger SB's and BAM lo and behold ... He indeed was rocking them!

Anyone see that?

BTW, I'm from Chicago but have been living in San Diego for the last year. I have one local skate shop out here. Anyone else from these parts?

Those bloody sundays are fire, still need a pair.. I caved yesterday and bought humidity for 170 shipped smfh :smh:
These are one of my favorite dunks ever. I usually don't cop a shoe if everything isn't there unless I already have whats missing laying around. These were missing only the box sleeve and the extra laces. I couldn't pass up the price in what is after a good cleaning looks like they only were worn once.

Back
Top Bottom