2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

that is cool and all but what is the purpose of that?
it is literally what we are using this forum for.

It could really cut down on the reseller population as certain group chat services have an invite only system you can set up. That would allow us to make sure only regulars could be a part of it instead of leeches. They could come in here and we could either misdirect them or just simply not be a resource to them when it comes to releases and that may just help with future drops that us regulars want. I've been in here about two years now so I'm fairly new to SB's but the Diamonds and Pigeons have to be the hardest dunks to cop so far. Whatever I copped since I started was thanks to the help you guys provided but the game might be changing if these "influencers" are going to bring a massive wave of attention and we should prepare for that...

I was actually thinking of bringing this up earlier as well... I'm sure we could come up with a way to verify that newcomers are in it for the love of SBs and not just to make a quick buck off it. No offense to anyone posting links (you guys really do help) but I'm sure that had some part to play in this release being so difficult as anyone could just pop in this thread and take advantage of that info and potentially spread it to other places. I'm also aware that some might be on the fence about this idea but in the long run if it helps people who actually want the drop to cop then maybe we should consider it? I mean if anything we could mass drop links and info in this thread AFTER we all eat. Take care of our own first... Just a thought.

Damn it sucks that happened. I hope everything gets back to normal for them as soon as possible. There’s a lot of cool people at Atlas.

This is the least selfish thread on NT.
Exactly. Sharing info is what this thread is about. I respect whatever other members decide to do with themselves but if I come across some info on my own, on a release, I’ll drop it here. It’s always been like that with me and I’ll continue to do it. Thing is, these hyped releases will be more tough then in the past because a lot of shops have either lost their QS status or stopped selling SB as a whole. It’s tough.

Last edited:
My experience,

-KCDC in Williamsburg, BK is my goto spot for SB's ever since I moved to NY 6 years back. I went the day before around 4pm and part of the Loop stars were there already, Perfect Sole included. By the time they closed for the night there were 15 of us. I explained to manager that the next morning will be a ZOO, we'll get to that shortly, and high recommend doing a list for those that were there already. So he came to agreement that a list should be made and kept inside the store. So with that, I went home for the night.

-Flash forward to Sat morning....I arrived at 6am and OMG there were about 40 people lined up. I parked and checked out the front of the line and discussed how we're gonna do this. By the time the manage and his employee came, the front was crowded. He warned him that this would happen. This is NYC we're talking about. Every FCFS is a movie waiting to happen. The manager told us he's gonna first let people who was on the list buy first but even that couldn't control wtf was happening. Cops were called by residents and they pulled up and eventually handled the release. Also, the manager was ringing up and definitely missed out on 3 people which they basically copped for FREE without noticing. And they had no bags so we had to walk out with two boxes........crazy morning.

Here's a couple of clips:

Also, If it wasn't for me being on the list I would've went to Extra Butter....thankfully I didn't go because THIS was the reason why it got shut down:

And I told people that the Loop War is starting because of last weekend's drama....

After KCDC I went home and rest for a bit then drove to LI to pick up my 3rd pair at Renarts:

IMG_5698.jpg

out of all the threads on here, i feel the love here the most, you can tell guys are genuine & authentic, so let's focus on something else, forget that hate...here are a few questions to get us back focused.

1.do you all think we'll ever seen a nike id option for dunks in the near future, i know nike likes to capitalize off their "hype" with things like this from time to time?
2.what do you all feel is the most rare dunk of all time? ... i'm thinking floms or freddys
3.what is YOUR nike dunk grail & do you have it? ...mine are probably the what the dunks & nope, not yet...

1. I’d love for an SB Option. AM has a day I’d love an SB centric week or day where we get that option for a limited time.

2.Probably Freddy’s, Wu-Tangs or Quasimodo’s.

3. Tie between What the Dunks and Medicom 1. Medicoms will be much easier to obtain in the near future but WTD’s will be a “final shoe I buy” type of deal I fear lol.

June 21 is the day you're looking for, Go Skate Day. Nike hasn't done any releases that I'm aware of but I do think they help sponsor some events

And the most limited dunk should be pretty easy, at least most limited we know about, ebay dunk.

I know it ain’t end of the year quite yet but what y’all opinions of the release of the year ?

I popped in a consignment shop today (crossroads trading co, not like flight club or anything) and there was a pair of the northern lights high tops and blue ox's on the shelf. Picked em up just to see what was good, and there was nothing at all good. Yeah, they look ight, but even though both pairs were worn they were both crazy stiff and rigid. I'm glad I've avoided that era of dunks no matter how good some of them looked.

Last edited:
how you going to "look out" for the store when it comes to the zoo that is about to ensue but not when the shop is losing money by not charging? :smh:

Cause I was out of the store by the time I found out. Dude's were bragging. Couldn't go back in....

Next question?

Last edited:
Remember the good old days, when BP charged $500 for the WTD!

It worked out though. They got the marketing they and Nike wanted for their SBs. Not sure why people are thanking them for this mess on social media. I would have shredded them on social media for how terrible they did the release.

Wow. That extra butter fight reminded me of this song from Chomp On This.

My experience,

-KCDC in Williamsburg, BK is my goto spot for SB's ever since I moved to NY 6 years back. I went the day before around 4pm and part of the Loop stars were there already, Perfect Sole included. By the time they closed for the night there were 15 of us. I explained to manager that the next morning will be a ZOO, we'll get to that shortly, and high recommend doing a list for those that were there already. So he came to agreement that a list should be made and kept inside the store. So with that, I went home for the night.

-Flash forward to Sat morning....I arrived at 6am and OMG there were about 40 people lined up. I parked and checked out the front of the line and discussed how we're gonna do this. By the time the manage and his employee came, the front was crowded. He warned him that this would happen. This is NYC we're talking about. Every FCFS is a movie waiting to happen. The manager told us he's gonna first let people who was on the list buy first but even that couldn't control wtf was happening. Cops were called by residents and they pulled up and eventually handled the release. Also, the manager was ringing up and definitely missed out on 3 people which they basically copped for FREE without noticing. And they had no bags so we had to walk out with two boxes........crazy morning.

Here's a couple of clips:

Also, If it wasn't for me being on the list I would've went to Extra Butter....thankfully I didn't go because THIS was the reason why it got shut down:

And I told people that the Loop War is starting because of last weekend's drama....

After KCDC I went home and rest for a bit then drove to LI to pick up my 3rd pair at Renarts:

IMG_5698.jpg

My experience,

-KCDC in Williamsburg, Also, the manager was ringing up and definitely missed out on 3 people which they basically copped for FREE without noticing
:lol::smh: tell them that

Last edited by a moderator:
We have lots of lurkers out there, especially from Facebook groups. They screenshot the info here and paste it to their groups.

This Travis and other stars/nba players wearing SBs is such a terrible catch 22.

They drive up SB prices but at the same time it’s giving so much exposure to SBs that the hope of Nike pushing it back to glory because of the exposure is great too.

Last 2 years I had a great time catching up on older SBs at great prices. It was fun while it lasted.

Back
Top Bottom