2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png

Yeah it also has to do with supporting the kid, which I’m obviously down for.

My biggest problem with people reselling the DBs is that the hospital misses out on a percentage of those extra funds.

Hot Take: Double the retail price of the kicks and make them available for anyone and everyone who wants them.

Hotter Take: Find a way to make a charitable donation to any charity of your choice at least once a year. Even small donations help. Instead of getting each other anniversary gifts each year, my wife and I pick a different charity and make a donation. Even though its never the only donation we make each year, it is the one that feels most special.

My biggest problem with people reselling the DBs is that the hospital misses out on a percentage of those extra funds.

Hot Take: Double the retail price of the kicks and make them available for anyone and everyone who wants them.

Hotter Take: Find a way to make a charitable donation to any charity of your choice at least once a year. Even small donations help. Instead of getting each other anniversary gifts each year, my wife and I pick a different charity and make a donation. Even though its never the only donation we make each year, it is the one that feels most special.

Agree on all of this. One cool thing we do for our employees is if they volunteer 20 hrs a year to a charity, we give that said charity 1k.

Some Nike SB related pics I’ve caught on my IG feed in recent weeks...Frosty, AVE, Guy, and even a Jeron Wilson sighting :wow:...

75809B77-559C-4D0A-BC31-30396CF52E8D.jpeg
816BA450-E9A4-49EF-91A3-E7820209EBE9.jpeg
63319258-2F1A-4EFC-BD31-94440AB23ACD.jpeg
5D2C23CD-8517-40DE-8145-DDDE5FE31F65.jpeg

Also, at this point Nike may as well just sign off on the Blazer as being Koston’s sig...Just about every pic I’ve seen of the guy over the past year (While skating) he’s flowing that model in some form...

In my country, the retail for the diamond dunks from nike shops was about 140usd. Because the price I'm getting them for is much better than any price i've seen stateside and mostly for small sizes as well. I tried to haggle to about 130 until i found out the retail price. lol

Black Diamonds are already under $200. Have most people go their pairs in hand already? Going to hold off a little longer to see if they drop more.

Back
Top Bottom