2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wish they would've kept the Highs in a Pink box too

But then how would they have introduced the split color box? The Petoskey and YotH highs that dropped in January 2014 both had the full teal/non-glossy box. When Tiff highs dropped in February, they were the first release in the glossy split color box to correspond to the colors of the shoe.

Got Email From StockX Today That Seller Shipped Off My Black Diamonds For Authentication..... At $198 Shipped I Aint Mad :pimp:

Laughable That People Camped 12+ Hours For These :lol:

Now Just Need Those Whites To Come Down A Few More Bucks :nerd:

Hope Those That REALLY Wanted These For Foot Or Collection Purposes Can Secure In A Price Range They're Happy With. Looking More And More Feasible Each Day :nthat:

I don't think white pair will come down much more :frown:

Agree on the Christmas theme.. could just be the picture but it looks like there’s red in that corduroy?

I’ve always wanted there to be a Christmas Vacation pack. Do a cousin Eddie low with a green tongue for that dickie turtleneck, a high based off Clark’s Blackhawk jersey, some Todd and Margo blazers, haha. Several ways to go

My biggest problem with people reselling the DBs is that the hospital misses out on a percentage of those extra funds.

Hot Take: Double the retail price of the kicks and make them available for anyone and everyone who wants them.

Hotter Take: Find a way to make a charitable donation to any charity of your choice at least once a year. Even small donations help. Instead of getting each other anniversary gifts each year, my wife and I pick a different charity and make a donation. Even though its never the only donation we make each year, it is the one that feels most special.

Double the price and make them wide spread and I guarantee you won't sell any of them.

Last edited:
Whats the best way to clean white midsoles like on the Biggies and Beijings? Just a magic eraser? Im trying to be pretty careful but definitely could use a quick cleaning if theres an easy way.

Figured it would work, just wanted confirmation (too lazy to search, im sure it has been asked 100s of times).

Appreciated as always

Im down! Been meaning to pick up a pair of brown kicks.

Wonder whats up with the white dunk and that black with light brown? swoosh in the background.

Vaguely reminds me of my first pair of Dunks:
journeys-dunk-lows-and-dunk-highs---2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom