2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A different take on a silver swoosh dunk. Tak 2
IMG_20181114_154441.jpg

Couple of observations that I haven't seen on the Tiff's:

They fit TTS - I have to 1/2 size up for most new dunks, but these have plenty of length. The toe box is tight on the sides, but 1/2 sizing up would give me a clown shoe bend.

The tongue is half stuffed, like the other recent releases. This surprised me, with the whole use of old tooling.

What's the consensus on the diamonds? Materials at least fairly decent? They look nice to me - definitely wish they used the aqua color
Couple of observations that I haven't seen on the Tiff's:

They fit TTS - I have to 1/2 size up for most new dunks, but these have plenty of length. The toe box is tight on the sides, but 1/2 sizing up would give me a clown shoe bend.

The tongue is half stuffed, like the other recent releases. This surprised me, with the whole use of old tooling.

Ugh - i went with 8.5 instead of 8 -hope they dont end up too long. Maybe Ill see how low they drop and double up with an 8 after I see how these fit. (Would have to come down a good amount more for that, though, not spending another 180, regretting spending that on the first pair)

How are the materials overall?

Noticed I haven’t bought any new SBs this year, that being said what are y’all top 3 SBs that released in 2018?
Hmm...Well the Humiditys are numero uno for me. After them though, I'm not sure. Though I'm not a mids guy, the White Widows were a dopely executed pair I had to get. Lastly, though I decided not to get them, I'd go with the WSLS pair. The color blocking is nice, I like the gold outsole, and the concept is cool IMO. The Bar Blacks don't do it for me. Quality is nice, but the writing across the heel, and them being somewhat plain, kind of loses it for me.

Is the leather crappy on the Black Diamonds? I heard from a couple people that saw them in person, that it wasn't good. Is it that bad?

Is the leather crappy on the Black Diamonds? I heard from a couple people that saw them in person, that it wasn't good. Is it that bad?

I’ve heard the same, but haven’t seen in person. I honestly don’t understand the hype on these new diamonds.

I see that on the black pairs but not the whites cause there less made... stockx prices

Back
Top Bottom