2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Love these for nearly everyday wear.. Just wish the leather was butter
157045EA-FA22-4307-9FA9-E961D8B62B6E.jpeg

Diamond black and white are dipping price.
Itll be 180ish around black friday

will totally cop the whites at that price. maybe even around $190? I'm basing that off the prices on blacks holding steady and not dipping lower than $160 at the time of this post. Less than $200 will be tempting though. I can see the black diamonds going as low as $140? Resellers are going to want funds for the senseless black friday spending

Was hoping they'd go for at least Black Pigeon quality leather, but that unfortunately doesn't seem to be the case. Between that and the Velcro Swoosh I don't think I can bring myself to like 'em. And to think I was so hyped when the first teaser dropped on Nick's IG... |l

Glad to see people in here happy with their pairs though.

Heads up to my small feet peeps. There’s a pair of og j-rods DS size 6.5 up on eBay for $258 obo...... super rare size extremely hard to come by. When they drop I believe most stores got sizes 7.5-13. Not many stores got a fsr if I recall.

Last edited:
Still trying to find the day to UN-Ds these but question i think these r beautiful! But a lot people dislike them like crazy? Is it the design or is it Dom haha just wondering

78485FE3-8AA6-4324-B1F1-389EF15F65BF.jpeg
030212AC-14BD-4C92-B0AE-0A45CD93152A.jpeg
87144138-D415-42FF-98D6-C16D8415037A.jpeg
7095A6D7-724C-451F-991A-F01C91DE021E.jpeg
999D8266-8437-433B-8FD4-BD29C9F60050.jpeg

Honestly I hated how loud and garish they looked. The flash graphics are an eyesore (they remind me of splattered bird poop) and that camera looks like a grey blob. Urgh and I don't like velvet on sneakers. The whole design is too much.

HOWEVER, if you love em that's all that really matters c:

I like the camera highs, but I think people were turned off by the whole “Hollywood juice” thing.
I never had a problem with bp personally but I know a lot of people don’t like them.

May try for em bc of the good cause. Overall they look pretty nice and unique, just not a fan of the words on the heel and chicken logo. What was the last DB dunk, was there one previously???

pimorules pimorules glad you got your pair fam, and I'm glad that the DB collection is dropping the same day as the purple lobsters because that definitely takes some eyes off of them, lets hope for a smoother release smh

With the end of the year approaching and teasers of new SB’s trickling out, what pop culture themes/influences/gimmicks would you like or think we will see next year?

I keep thinking a Rick and Morty pack is inevitable. What say you?

Back
Top Bottom