2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Bred XI dunks being on Snkrs mean high chance of selling out? Also will skate shops also be carrying them?

Maybe (on snkrs)

All skateshops will get them.

Skateshops getting them makes a big difference. I just hadn't heard to much about this release and thought it was weird a non-collab dunk was on Snkrs. Then again it's all about allocation so I guess we'll have to wait and see how many they get.

Skateshops getting them makes a big difference. I just hadn't heard to much about this release and thought it was weird a non-collab dunk was on Snkrs. Then again it's all about allocation so I guess we'll have to wait and see how many they get.
Most shoes with a "story" wind up on snkrs, whether it's a collab or not. Just like how they sold the biggie/tupac stuff as east vs west rivalry pack.

Some shops have had them a while. Contact your local. Probably already have them in and might even be selling them. Regardless all your standard online spots will have.

Gold box untokyo mids > those lazy mids

Lumberjackin

7FD6DC04-8A7D-4A45-A4BB-CB0945533EEB.jpeg

Prefer to skate darker colored shoes Vs white.
Hard to get excited about another white based colorway.

For those that have the Dunk book already, what’s your opinion on it? Does it give background stories to most of the dunks we love? Are there a bunch of sample or c&d pairs shown?

For those that have the Dunk book already, what’s your opinion on it? Does it give background stories to most of the dunks we love? Are there a bunch of sample or c&d pairs shown?

It’s almost entirely photos of dunks only and team skaters over the years wearing them.

There are 1/1s shown from Sandy’s collection.

If you’re a huge SB Dunk fan, you’ll love it. It’s very good quality. Over 300 pages. Hardcover.

It’s almost entirely photos of dunks only and team skaters over the years wearing them.

There are 1/1s shown from Sandy’s collection.

If you’re a huge SB Dunk fan, you’ll love it. It’s very good quality. Over 300 pages. Hardcover.
I appreciate the response! Damn, I was hoping for some stories and behind the scene info. But still juiced to flip through once it arrives!

Edit: spellin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom