2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i had no idea...
kramer-mind-blown.gif
Lol +1 for a Kramer meme. But yeah alot of thought went into that shoe. Down to the woven material for the dumpling pot and even then little side stiches.

Sad that I will never own a pair of the OG Tiffs, wish I had been around when they released.

You never know homie. I said the same thing to my girlfriend. Then they showed up on my bday. Yeah I got a little Lucky. But ain't nothing wrong with that!

My wife knows I want em....she was up trying to land SNKRS for the black diamond pair - thing is I just can't imagine spending that kind of money especially because I prefer a deadstock/NDS pair, but 800+ is basically the norm at this point if not higher

Last edited:
I have begun to think finding a sz 8 or 8.5 pair of barfs is never going to happen for me

I found my pair on eBay, and with shipping they were less than $70 bucks. Kind of felt bad because the seller thought they were defective since the midsole slightly pulled away from the upper when pulled. But as we know the midsole is stitched to the upper so.. haha. there are pairs out there to be found

Back
Top Bottom