2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's 3M on the side panel by the heel. Also the sole is like a gradient from pink to purple

BHMs look kinda interesting

^^^BIP

Just noticed on the pic of the Black/white/gums... Those are two different shoes. What up with that? I'm thinking the one on the right is the Pro B... But the other? Air Force 1 maybe?

Yeah, the other pair is the AF1 Courir. 2002 release -collab with French sneaker boutique Courir. It's on many AF1 heads' top 10 lists of all time. Personally, I'm partial to the early 90s pairs, but it's a classic CW nonetheless.

I actually just came back from France about a week and a half ago and I wore them throughout my trip. I went to Courir with them on... of course none of the young employees even noticed. I don't wear sneakers to "break necks" but I was curious to see if any of the employees would recognize them.

Sorry, I'm posting too many non SB pics. Here, I'll repent

if only there was an easy and permanent way to paint a bottom sole...

those BHM's look awful, hopefully they change them up a little before release.

Last edited:
if only there was an easy and permanent way to paint a bottom sole...

those BHM's look awful, hopefully they change them up a little before release.

i actually like the green i just wish they wouldve included the laces, waiting on those to come in right now!

Last edited:

that would actually be interesting a gradient clear sole
i can't claim it's a new idea... the weatherman foams had a clear to blue gradient ice sole. couldn't be too hard to do pink/purple though... they would just need to be light shades because the shoe is so dark anyway

Not feeling the gradient sole on the BHM

An all black sole would be better

Here's another pic.
the one flipped up doesn't look quite "gradient"  (meaning it fades from one color into the other)

that one looks like it was done straight up 50/50.

Back
Top Bottom