2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Either a ton of people just added those to their carts just because, or people really are using bots and not filtering keywords. Hope nike tracked all the IPs of anyone that added to cart really fast.

Either a ton of people just added those to their carts just because, or people really are using bots and not filtering keywords. Hope nike tracked all the IPs of anyone that added to cart really fast.
my vote's on the or

bots just go after anything and everything now, **** is ridiculous

people cant even get GR shoes now because they think since they are all added to the carts that they are sold out.

just cuz they sell out on NDC doesnt mean anything... like mentioned earlier theyre sitting in alot of places

saw these at a thrift store last week. they were a size 11, i could fit but i decided not to cop, a little to beat up for me.

Need help locating a pair of Civilist Dunks for a friend, size 9.5 US

6 different 9.5 pairs on eBay as of this writing. Of course they are somewhat more expensive than list price.

I wish I would have picked up a pair for box price when I had the chance....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom