2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

will be pretty disappointed if I don't come through for a friend tomorrow. need to speak this into existence. if not, who is willing to help with a size 10? :lol:

Special packaging green lobsters going for 2g's right now. I'll take regular package or give me the codeine lobsters I like the purp more

who do we credit for that meme anyway? its been so long :lol:

Just copped a grail! Prices finna SKYROCKET!
0E59E595-470C-4D34-A949-C06AE31FEABB.jpeg
B294B285-B930-4E3B-9C62-3F155CFB4F0B.jpeg

#neverforget

I doubt it. This was a Koston shoe when he was on Lakai. Aka eS Koston 1 revamp.

EE4B05AE-CAB2-4054-97EA-6579B5FEFEFA.jpeg
I have the Es version of the shoe but it's crumbling and I also have the Lakai version that came out when Obama took office(runs very big in sizes). This is my all-time favorite skate shoe and I'd love to get a Nike version FB_IMG_1436283258429.jpg

Last edited:
The ISO lobsters were in the CNCPTS box with the Nike box inside right?
Maybe there is something on the Nike box that could unlock the greens
Though I understand why they would want people that copped from them to only have access
But with that tactic you are catering to the resellers
Either the ISO boxes sell for crazy amounts for people hoping to get greens
Or the resellers can just hold off on shipping to try to get the greens to double their sales

I have the E's version of the shoe but it's crumbling and I got the lakai version that came out when Obama took office(runs very big in sizes). This was all my all-time favorite skate you I'd love to get an a Nike version FB_IMG_1436283258429.jpg

My favorite colorway too...

Best skate shoe ever in my book...

Back
Top Bottom